John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Styling Spray

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Styling Spray Reviews

Ranked #1231 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Transform curly, frizzy hair into a straight, smooth style that lasts up to 3 days. Designed to work with your flat iron, this weightless spray with heat protection blocks out frizz as you straighten. A revolutionary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight style for up to 3 days. Keeps hair glossy, smooth and swinging with body.

August 13, 2015

JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE 3 DAY STRAIGHT STYLING SPRAY;

I received this originally as a sample , and ended up purchasing full size bottle after wards!
John Frieda a trusted brand produced a good product that works.
It did work, my unmanageable hair normally lol, last 3 day straight with little moment, creases, frizz or tangles.

I was able to wash my hair, spray this styling spray, and style hair and hair was STRAIGHT.

However, only concern after using the full size product was what chemicals / ingredients are being put into my hair for it to stay this straight for so long....can't be healthy for the hair.....so I never purchased again, however I may again, undecided...

September 05, 2014

It does what it's supposed to and the price point is good, but I feel like there's probably better on the market.

April 28, 2014

I love this product! I have fairly curly hair, but have been wearing it straight more often. I find using this spray leaves my hair silky and shiny after straightening. Love it!

February 17, 2014

Love this product! It really works and keep my hair straight for more then 3 days! I have naturally curly hair.

November 29, 2013

My hair is already naturally straight, it helped with frizz that usually happens with static.

November 28, 2013

Its sleek but not greasy or oily.

November 28, 2013

Great product for my fizzy hair....it tames my frizzies

November 28, 2013

I love this. My hair stays straight and frizz free

November 28, 2013

Helps with my thick and frizzy hair.

November 28, 2013

good products, I use this line quite often when I find it on sale or cheap

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation