Keri Fast Absorbing Moisture Therapy Lotion 580mL

Keri Fast Absorbing Moisture Therapy Lotion 580mL Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 1528 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 14, 2016

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION i HAVE USED, IT REPLENISHES SKIN WITH MOISTURE AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING SOFT AND NOT OILY. I HAVE TRIED OTHER KERI LOTIONS BUT THIS TYPE IS WHAT I PREFER

July 09, 2014

Work well, as expected. But i can't say that this One is better than an other. I'm still satisfied with the product.

January 06, 2014

I love using this as my night time lotion because it readily absorbs into the skin as the name suggests. It is oil-free so it does not leave a slick and greasy film on your skin after applying so I don`t have to worry about the product transferring to my clothes or bed sheets. It moisturises well. Being oil-free, I wouldn't think it would work that well for my very dry skin but it helped get rid of any dry patches I had. It works great as a year-round lotion. It has a thin texture so it applies easily - it doesn't require a lot of rubbing to get it to absorb into your skin. It is lightly scented but the scent is not offensive at all. I have the large bottle and it comes with a pump which makes dispensing the product easy. It was inexpensive and the whole bottle lasted me for more than a year - definitely a budget friendly item.

Verdict: A Buy!

July 03, 2013

I have to say that I don't normally use Keri products as in the past I seemed to find them a little on the greasy side. However, this one changed my mind. I like that the lotion isn't too thick or runny, it's softly scented, contains glycerin, vitamin E and aloe; all to help protect and moisturize the skin. It absorbs in the skin well, and you don't need a lot either. You can most likely find this at Shopper's Drug Mart. For the price point, I'd say it's worth it, it's not too expensive nor is it too cheap. I would recommend this if you're looking to try something different.