Keri Fast Absorbing Moisture Therapy Lotion 580mL

Keri Fast Absorbing Moisture Therapy Lotion 580mL Reviews

Ranked #777 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 14, 2016

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION i HAVE USED, IT REPLENISHES SKIN WITH MOISTURE AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING SOFT AND NOT OILY. I HAVE TRIED OTHER KERI LOTIONS BUT THIS TYPE IS WHAT I PREFER

July 09, 2014

Work well, as expected. But i can't say that this One is better than an other. I'm still satisfied with the product.

January 06, 2014

I love using this as my night time lotion because it readily absorbs into the skin as the name suggests. It is oil-free so it does not leave a slick and greasy film on your skin after applying so I don`t have to worry about the product transferring to my clothes or bed sheets. It moisturises well. Being oil-free, I wouldn't think it would work that well for my very dry skin but it helped get rid of any dry patches I had. It works great as a year-round lotion. It has a thin texture so it applies easily - it doesn't require a lot of rubbing to get it to absorb into your skin. It is lightly scented but the scent is not offensive at all. I have the large bottle and it comes with a pump which makes dispensing the product easy. It was inexpensive and the whole bottle lasted me for more than a year - definitely a budget friendly item.

Verdict: A Buy!

July 03, 2013

I have to say that I don't normally use Keri products as in the past I seemed to find them a little on the greasy side. However, this one changed my mind. I like that the lotion isn't too thick or runny, it's softly scented, contains glycerin, vitamin E and aloe; all to help protect and moisturize the skin. It absorbs in the skin well, and you don't need a lot either. You can most likely find this at Shopper's Drug Mart. For the price point, I'd say it's worth it, it's not too expensive nor is it too cheap. I would recommend this if you're looking to try something different.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!