Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn

Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn Reviews

Ranked #1098 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 13, 2017

This is my favourite store in White Oaks Mall, the staff is always super friendly and helpful. The popcorn is always very fresh and they are more than happy to make up any flavour requested. I especially LOVE the thai sweet chili popcorn, it is amazing.

October 08, 2015

Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn;

good tasting popcorn
    many flavours
    great for at home, comparable taste to move theaters

October 07, 2015

I absolutely love Kernel's popcorn because it's consistently delicious. Most of the ones with just seasoning have a very light crisp texture. My favourite is definitely the whalin' white cheese. The caramel ones have more a fluffy soft texture and is so sweet and creamy. I love the double hit.
    They also have seasonal flavours. Right now, they have Very Scary which is a mix of cheddar (orange) and lime (green) popcorn, which definitely spices up their selection.

June 01, 2015

I love this, always pop it up for a stay at home movie night!

May 20, 2015

I love Kernels popcorn.. It's my go-to for popcorn.. I don't even bother with theather popcorn.. I grab a bag of Chicago mix & enjoy my movie.

March 30, 2015

Every once in awhile I grab a tin of Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn - just for a treat and something different! Love the amazing variety of flavours they have available. My favourite is tried and true double caramel though! Can be a little on the expensive side - but when you buy it by the tin you get a discount when you have it refilled - so it's a win win!