Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn

October 08, 2015

Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn;

good tasting popcorn
many flavours
great for at home, comparable taste to move theaters

October 07, 2015

I absolutely love Kernel's popcorn because it's consistently delicious. Most of the ones with just seasoning have a very light crisp texture. My favourite is definitely the whalin' white cheese. The caramel ones have more a fluffy soft texture and is so sweet and creamy. I love the double hit.
They also have seasonal flavours. Right now, they have Very Scary which is a mix of cheddar (orange) and lime (green) popcorn, which definitely spices up their selection.

June 01, 2015

I love this, always pop it up for a stay at home movie night!

May 20, 2015

I love Kernels popcorn.. It's my go-to for popcorn.. I don't even bother with theather popcorn.. I grab a bag of Chicago mix & enjoy my movie.

March 30, 2015

Every once in awhile I grab a tin of Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn - just for a treat and something different! Love the amazing variety of flavours they have available. My favourite is tried and true double caramel though! Can be a little on the expensive side - but when you buy it by the tin you get a discount when you have it refilled - so it's a win win!