KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

February 24, 2017

This is a fantastic mixer. I got it as a wedding gift in 2001 and it's still going strong!! I have a chocolate silk pie recipe that calls for high speed mixing time of 8 minutes, turn it up and literally walk away. Easy to clean, looks great on the counter (although mine is white, not pink). Its a definite staple in the kitchen and makes a great gift.

February 15, 2017

My KitchenAid Mixer was a gift, quite a few years ago- it has stood the test of time, and is used almost daily. It makes wonderful cakes, cookies, icings, fudges, bread, and so much more. Couldn't be without it!

February 05, 2017

I feel like very person needs this in their kitchen! It makes everything so easy in comparison to other mixers! The color selection is great as well! It is the standard!

January 24, 2017

The Kitchen Aid Mixer is a must for everyone who loves to cook and bake. Any kitchen Aid mixer will do as the company really makes great product! My favourite though is the Artisan, I got mine in yummy red colour and I love it so much I use it almost everyday. The machine is very well built that you know it will last you a lifetime. A great investment

January 14, 2017

I love my Kitchenmaid mixer It has lasted me for 14 yrs and I am sure I will get much more use out of it! you can also buy a ton of great attachments for it!

January 08, 2017

This is a great machine, seriously if you are buying a mixer buy the biggest Kitchen Aid mixer you can afford they are real work horses. This is the only machine I have ever found that can mix a complete recipe of ginger snaps, the heaviest cookie dough to make. We also have the grinder attachment for our machine and we use it all the time to make ground chicken from boneless skinless chicken thighs, you haven't had tacos till you've tasted chicken tacos. And grinding your own meat means you know what's in there. Really this machine is well built and delivers with years of hard service.

January 05, 2017

C'est un mélangeur que j'utilise depuis des années. Il est très durable. Il ne chauffe pas lorsqu'il est en fonction durant plusieurs minutes d'affilées. Je le recommande.

January 04, 2017

This mixer is absolutely amazing, I have used a hand mixer for years, I was recently given this mixer for Christmas and I use it almost everyday. Not only is it stylish, it's nice and quiet too, no more hand mixers for me.

November 29, 2016

Seriously this is the only mixer anyone should ever use. I have 2 and I just absolutely love them. Easy to use and to clean up afterwards. For the baking enthusiast I highly recommend this mixer:)

November 16, 2016

I use this all the time when I am at my Mom's house. Especially now with the Holiday Season approaching, we will be making lots of cookies and sweet breads.

This Kitchen Aid Mixer is the bomb !! It is so easy, and makes baking so easy especially for people with Arthritis too !! You just add the attachement you want for the specific mixture, pull down into the bowl, and press a button.

Also, while it is mixing you can do other things and do keep on your counters clean and dishes up to pace. It is super heavy, so Mom keeps it on the counter in the same spot, and she bakes constantly so that is fine. This mixer is extremely sturdy, stainless steel and stainless steel attachments. The cord could be a bit longer so you have more options on where to place it. I know a friend who keeps hers on a microwave cart and her cart has all her spices, flour, sugar etc, . It is due to her counter space, but she needs an extension cord.

These mixers are expensive to begin with, but pay's for itself in no time. They are a wonderful invention !!

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

kelx added a new review for
    Hamburger Helper

Jocey added a new review for
    Lush intergalactic