KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

November 29, 2016

Seriously this is the only mixer anyone should ever use. I have 2 and I just absolutely love them. Easy to use and to clean up afterwards. For the baking enthusiast I highly recommend this mixer:)

November 16, 2016

I use this all the time when I am at my Mom's house. Especially now with the Holiday Season approaching, we will be making lots of cookies and sweet breads.

This Kitchen Aid Mixer is the bomb !! It is so easy, and makes baking so easy especially for people with Arthritis too !! You just add the attachement you want for the specific mixture, pull down into the bowl, and press a button.

Also, while it is mixing you can do other things and do keep on your counters clean and dishes up to pace. It is super heavy, so Mom keeps it on the counter in the same spot, and she bakes constantly so that is fine. This mixer is extremely sturdy, stainless steel and stainless steel attachments. The cord could be a bit longer so you have more options on where to place it. I know a friend who keeps hers on a microwave cart and her cart has all her spices, flour, sugar etc, . It is due to her counter space, but she needs an extension cord.

These mixers are expensive to begin with, but pay's for itself in no time. They are a wonderful invention !!

November 16, 2016

I.. will.. never...ever... go back to any other mixer! I swearrrrr by my KitchenAid! It is so handy, so chick-sheek, and powerful! Not to forget versatile with all the different attachments possible. I just love it! And so many colors to fit your personality. Pretty expensive, but I love it.

October 18, 2016

Mon reve. Non mais c`est trop beau. Je trouve l`achat dispendieux , mais oui c`est un élément de ma cuisine que je veux avoir. Les commentaires sont touts super bon

October 17, 2016

Absolutely necessary for baking!

When you need to cream butter for cookies, or making frosting, or when you have to whip egg whites for meringues or macarons, it is ESSENTIAL to have a stand up mixer, and the Kitchen Aid mixer is amazing! I've been able to do a lot more baking for family events and fundraisers since I got my mixer.

I have to admit though, that for things that I can get away with using a whisk or spatula for, I keep the mixer in its cabinet to avoid the clean up, but for larger jobs, it's a life saver.

October 15, 2016

I used this for the first time to bake cookies for Thanksgiving and it pretty much revolutionized my baking experience. So easy to use and my cookies were phenomenally. I used my moms but am getting married in September and this will be the first item that i put on my registry!

October 15, 2016

What a great mixer!! looks pretty and works very well and I use it every week when i make cookies and different mixes! I like the choices in colours to.. i have a light green

October 13, 2016

I use this mixer for all my baking needs! With a shoulder injury I couldn't imagine mixing without it. I love how I can run the mixer for a long period of time (for a merengue for example) and not have to worry about it burning out. I also love how it comes with the ability to add atachments, a pasta dough roller is on my wishlist!

October 12, 2016

An absolute must for every household that likes to eat. This is easy to use, easy to clean and very efficient. They come in a gazillion colours perfect for any kitchen. Easy to use, fast and effective. I have had mine for about 7 years, and its still in perfect condition.

October 03, 2016

if you love to bake this is a great machine. i use it for making icing sugar!! it is amazing. the price is a bit steep and it is heavy. it really helps in the kitchen. I bust it out maybe once every month.