KitchenAid Artisan Mixer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

January 14, 2017

I love my Kitchenmaid mixer It has lasted me for 14 yrs and I am sure I will get much more use out of it! you can also buy a ton of great attachments for it!

January 08, 2017

This is a great machine, seriously if you are buying a mixer buy the biggest Kitchen Aid mixer you can afford they are real work horses. This is the only machine I have ever found that can mix a complete recipe of ginger snaps, the heaviest cookie dough to make. We also have the grinder attachment for our machine and we use it all the time to make ground chicken from boneless skinless chicken thighs, you haven't had tacos till you've tasted chicken tacos. And grinding your own meat means you know what's in there. Really this machine is well built and delivers with years of hard service.

January 05, 2017

C'est un mélangeur que j'utilise depuis des années. Il est très durable. Il ne chauffe pas lorsqu'il est en fonction durant plusieurs minutes d'affilées. Je le recommande.

January 04, 2017

This mixer is absolutely amazing, I have used a hand mixer for years, I was recently given this mixer for Christmas and I use it almost everyday. Not only is it stylish, it's nice and quiet too, no more hand mixers for me.

November 29, 2016

Seriously this is the only mixer anyone should ever use. I have 2 and I just absolutely love them. Easy to use and to clean up afterwards. For the baking enthusiast I highly recommend this mixer:)

November 16, 2016

I use this all the time when I am at my Mom's house. Especially now with the Holiday Season approaching, we will be making lots of cookies and sweet breads.

This Kitchen Aid Mixer is the bomb !! It is so easy, and makes baking so easy especially for people with Arthritis too !! You just add the attachement you want for the specific mixture, pull down into the bowl, and press a button.

Also, while it is mixing you can do other things and do keep on your counters clean and dishes up to pace. It is super heavy, so Mom keeps it on the counter in the same spot, and she bakes constantly so that is fine. This mixer is extremely sturdy, stainless steel and stainless steel attachments. The cord could be a bit longer so you have more options on where to place it. I know a friend who keeps hers on a microwave cart and her cart has all her spices, flour, sugar etc, . It is due to her counter space, but she needs an extension cord.

These mixers are expensive to begin with, but pay's for itself in no time. They are a wonderful invention !!

November 16, 2016

I.. will.. never...ever... go back to any other mixer! I swearrrrr by my KitchenAid! It is so handy, so chick-sheek, and powerful! Not to forget versatile with all the different attachments possible. I just love it! And so many colors to fit your personality. Pretty expensive, but I love it.

October 18, 2016

Mon reve. Non mais c`est trop beau. Je trouve l`achat dispendieux , mais oui c`est un élément de ma cuisine que je veux avoir. Les commentaires sont touts super bon

October 17, 2016

Absolutely necessary for baking!

When you need to cream butter for cookies, or making frosting, or when you have to whip egg whites for meringues or macarons, it is ESSENTIAL to have a stand up mixer, and the Kitchen Aid mixer is amazing! I've been able to do a lot more baking for family events and fundraisers since I got my mixer.

I have to admit though, that for things that I can get away with using a whisk or spatula for, I keep the mixer in its cabinet to avoid the clean up, but for larger jobs, it's a life saver.

October 15, 2016

I used this for the first time to bake cookies for Thanksgiving and it pretty much revolutionized my baking experience. So easy to use and my cookies were phenomenally. I used my moms but am getting married in September and this will be the first item that i put on my registry!