Knorr Sidekicks Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 2312 in Grocery

Find a Knorr® product to suit every taste and occasion - from delicious mains, side-dishes, soups and sauces to flavourful seasonings, gravies, homestyle stock, broth and bouillon.

August 25, 2016

This stuff has zero health benefits but makes for a tasty side dish for sure. I'm partial to the Thai one which is perfectly spicey and wakes up my tastebuds. They are often found on sale if you're in a budget.

August 17, 2016

Nice and easy side dishes in 15 minutes. Lots of varieties, singapore noodles stil is my favourite. Hreat price, sells everywhere. Cant have it everyday because i still love home made things but sometimes why not

August 12, 2016

we just do not like these side kicks ..though they are super easy and fast as a side with a meal or even just by them selve..i do not care for the after taste of these .

August 12, 2016

These are great! Super easy to make and very good. Great alone or with chicken, steak or any other meat. I also like adding things into in to make it a main dish too. Love em.

April 28, 2016

My 2 teens love the Knorr sidekicks. These are so easy to make. I just saw some more new variety on the shelves and want to try them all. My kids don't like to cook, but these taste so good and are so easy to make.

April 05, 2016

Si pratique pour compléter un repas. Aussi en préparant au moins deux emballages et en y ajoutant de la viande haché cuite cela fait un repas rapide sur le pouce.

March 20, 2016

These are super easy to make . my daughter who will soon be 2 loves them. So many different flavours ans they goes on often for $1.00/ so stock up ...

February 27, 2016

These are easy to make and inexpensive when on sale. The taste is okay with some flavours better than others; often on the salty side. I don't make them very often.

February 27, 2016

J'utilise les Sidekicks quand je veux me faire un repas rapide. J'aime la variété Chili doux car il est juste assez épicé et pour compléter le tout, j'y ajoute des légumes pendant la cuisson des nouilles, cela fait un repas qui est plus complet.

February 04, 2016

I like these when you need a fast side to go along with dinner. We don't often use these are they aren't the healthiest, but they are really good.