Knorr Sidekicks Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 2325 in Grocery

Find a Knorr® product to suit every taste and occasion - from delicious mains, side-dishes, soups and sauces to flavourful seasonings, gravies, homestyle stock, broth and bouillon.

February 19, 2017

these taste so great just a few weeks ago I made the ones with the shells and garlic my husband came home from work we had some with chicken on the side for dinner he said to me these taste great did you make them from scratch I said no it's Knorr Sidekicks he said that 's another one of their great pasta they make such a great side dish or we like eating them just on their own

December 21, 2016

So we all know these are not good for you. They are loaded with sodium, calories and fat, but holy heck do they taste good! I try to be healthy, but sometimes I am broke or just lazy and that's when I cook up some Knorr sidekicks. The cheesy spinach dip noodles are my favourite! I get these whenever they are on sale, which is almost always.

August 25, 2016

This stuff has zero health benefits but makes for a tasty side dish for sure. I'm partial to the Thai one which is perfectly spicey and wakes up my tastebuds. They are often found on sale if you're in a budget.

August 17, 2016

Nice and easy side dishes in 15 minutes. Lots of varieties, singapore noodles stil is my favourite. Hreat price, sells everywhere. Cant have it everyday because i still love home made things but sometimes why not

August 12, 2016

we just do not like these side kicks ..though they are super easy and fast as a side with a meal or even just by them selve..i do not care for the after taste of these .

August 12, 2016

These are great! Super easy to make and very good. Great alone or with chicken, steak or any other meat. I also like adding things into in to make it a main dish too. Love em.

April 28, 2016

My 2 teens love the Knorr sidekicks. These are so easy to make. I just saw some more new variety on the shelves and want to try them all. My kids don't like to cook, but these taste so good and are so easy to make.

April 05, 2016

Si pratique pour compléter un repas. Aussi en préparant au moins deux emballages et en y ajoutant de la viande haché cuite cela fait un repas rapide sur le pouce.

March 20, 2016

These are super easy to make . my daughter who will soon be 2 loves them. So many different flavours ans they goes on often for $1.00/ so stock up ...

February 27, 2016

These are easy to make and inexpensive when on sale. The taste is okay with some flavours better than others; often on the salty side. I don't make them very often.