Knorr Vegetable Dry Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 2325 in Grocery

January 07, 2017

This soup is perfect for a quick soup and sandwich fix.

It cooks in less than 20 minutes, and has "real" vegetables (albeit dehydrated), and minimal weird additives.

I do sometimes add noodles and chicken to it to make chicken noodle soup to give it a bit more substance.

It's not overpowering with flavour, but it certainly hits the spot when soup is required.

We don't have it often though as the sodium content is almost 30% of our daily limit - yikes!

September 24, 2016

This is one Knorr product I really like. Knorr carries products for fast and easy dinner's and lunches that are healthy.

I love this soup, it makes enough for 4 servings and I like to add extra water and extra carrots and peas. Usually I have a bag of frozen peas and carrots, then I thaw out half a cup then add it to this soup. You only need extra water if you want more broth and more servings.

I like that this soup isn't very salty. It is really good, quick, healthy and affordable.

July 27, 2016

My family loves the knorr vegetable dry soup mix. We don't use it as soup but for all other dishes.I add it to white rice for flavour, pasta salads, meatloaf, lasanga and homemade chicken patties.

January 28, 2016

This soup is good to make a veggie dip out of but not good on it's own as soup. Too bland.

January 28, 2016

I love Knorr Vegetable soup mix. It is so versatile. It is nice on its own, but have used it to flavour many other recipes. Spinach dip is a well known use. It is also good used to flavour macaroni salads, mixed with sour cream for chips or a veggie dip. Use it to flavour other homemade soups. You can add it to potato salads as well as steaming hot mashed potatoes. Just remember the dried vegetables need a little time to soften up.
    I am sure there are many more uses I have not tried yet.

January 24, 2016

I live off of this. Stock up whenever I can and make it in huge batches. Portable as a powder and I take it on trains, planes, to work, everywhere! It's so delicious and my favorite instant soup. So easy to make, and lower in sodium than many other brands. Super tasty and filling!

September 30, 2015

Overly salted.. Homade is so much better & healthier.. Soup out of a pouch? not for me.

September 30, 2015

This is a great soup for a day where it's chilly out or that you have a cold it's easy and fast to make.

September 29, 2015

I don't normally buy this to have on its own, I get it more to add to different meals. I have had it as the soup, and do it enjoy it on a cold day, or when I'm not feeling well. However I definitely prefer adding it to dishes that I am making, it adds a great kick to a meatloaf, or meatballs, it's fantastic in a dip, and a flavour for a stew. It has so many applications, it's truly universal. I would definitely recommend this product p

September 29, 2015

I like this soup mix instead of a condensed soup. I don't always get it because the dehydrated veggies do have a certain toughness to them and I have to be in the mood for that. I also find it a bit too salty, but its one of those craving soups, when those flavours are exactly what you want there's no substitute for it. I saw someone wrote they add it to dips and I think I'll try that- it sounds like a great idea!