Kobo eReader Touch Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 996 in Books

The Kobo eReader Touch offers the new touchscreen technology. E-ink Pearl screen, Wifi, different fonts and sizes, and faster page turning. For more information, go to http://kobobooks.com/touch

June 07, 2016

Don't get me wrong I love a book I love flipping the pages, but sometimes it is nice to carry this as it is lighter than a book and works just s well. I seem to find myself alternating between a book and my ereader.

May 02, 2016

It used to be that I would spend all my money on paperbacks but since I got my kobo I rarely buy hard copies anymore my kobo goes everywhere with me i'd be bored out of mind and lost without..i prefer the touch screen as opposed to the button because the button wore out no my first kobo and I was left with a pricey object with no way to use it..these are a bit pricey for me but well worth the use.

February 08, 2016

Got my Touch as a Christmas present, did not really want one, but now cannot see not having it. I just love it and it is so easy to download books to it.

January 05, 2016

My husband got a Kobo for Christmas and LOVES it. He was always a book guy and very hesitant to make the change but he loves how easy it is to slip his Kobo into his lunch bag to take to work, or to stay up and read at night without keeping me up with the light on. Really easy to use, so easy to load books on and very easy on the eyes to read. My only suggestion would be to research the different models to decide which features are the best for when/where you will be using it.

December 21, 2015

Kobo eReader Touch - absolutely love it! I was hesitant at first as I always loved having a book in my hand but I fell in love at first touch. Stores many books and the Kobo bookstore is getting better. Absolute must have for the avid reader

May 03, 2015

it's a bit pricey, afterall it's a serum. after applying, my skin feels so smooth...it actually helps to lighten my sun spots on my face.

I use it on my neck too. overall, I'm satisfy with this product

April 29, 2015

I love this device! Great for reading on the go (especially when travelling) and super easy to load library books.

March 12, 2015

I was hesitant to buy the Kobo eReader Touch because I'd owned the original Kobo eReader and had some difficulties with. Luckily, I was given the Kobo eReader Touch for my birthday and have been enjoying it for several years now.
    I love how easy it is to upload new books and to turn the pages. The built-in dictionary is great too because so often when I'm reading and come across and unfamiliar word I think, 'I'll look that up later' and never do. This gives you the ability to look it up instantly.
    This eReader supports the ePUB format which means it is compatible with most Canadian libraries, so you can read lots of books for free too!

February 27, 2015

i love my kobo reader! works great and i enjoy reading my books and doing other stuff on it as well!

December 29, 2014

So easy to use and hold tons of books!!! I love my Kobo eReader!!!