Kraft Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1199 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 09, 2015

Very good peanut butter. the very best

June 04, 2015

I was expecting so much more from this Kraft duo. It tasted bland and both the chocolate and peanut butter didn't taste good together. The usually delicious Kraft peanut butter taste was totally absent from this mixing. It wasn't sweet tasting not that I was expecting a Nutella taste. I have not purchased since. No one liked it.

May 15, 2015

I liked it, it isn't as sweet as I thought it would be. I have it on toast for a snack. For the size of the bottle it is a little expensive so I usually wait for it to be on sale or wait for a coupon.

April 26, 2015

Awefull taste. Kids refused to eat it.

February 23, 2015

love this for baking!! smooth and creamy, delish

February 03, 2015

This stuff is the bomb! I eat it all the time and it is perfect as a snack or in a recipe. Absoloutely delicious and great for the kids. Great price and just overall a great product!

August 19, 2014

The best thing to happen to my life peanut butter and chocolate all in one best tasting product I have had in years you just made Nutella off my chart :)

August 04, 2014

My kids and I love this product!! It's surprisingly tasty but very thick, probably really good in cookie recipes. I've only tried it on toast and as a sandwich, YUM!!!!

August 04, 2014

just tried this the other day yum

July 19, 2014

not a fan of this product.. the taste just isn't my thing.. I did like that kraft was trying new things, but to me this product didn't work!