• Kraft Greek Feta & Oregano
  • Kraft Greek Feta & Oregano

Kraft Greek Feta & Oregano Reviews

Ranked #821 out of 987 in Misc

September 22, 2016

Love the Kraft Greek Feta dressing it has a lot of flavour for just ur everyday salad or great as your dressing for a Greek salad recipe ! If I'm making Greek salad I will add a bit of red wine vinegar to it to add that extra tang

January 06, 2016

I love this dressing. It's light tasting and the feta and oregano taste amazing together and they are in just the right proportions.

May 14, 2015

Great with salads. Light and tasty not thick and heavy like other brands. Priced well and relatively good shelf life.

April 16, 2015

Unique & full of flavour, you can use it for marinating chicken....awesome tasting!

April 16, 2015

I love using this salad dressing for making Greek Salad, which is one of my all time favorite salads to have. It has a really great flavour it's almost as if it was home made, but it really isn;t!

August 07, 2014

Great dressing for a greek salad, I also use it for making bruschetta...tastes amazing!

July 27, 2014

Hi. I live in Iowa. This is my new favorite dressing ! I bought it at Hy vee three months ago, and now can't find it anywhere! Anyone know what happened ?!

August 16, 2011

It's a dressing/marinade for Greek Salad and tastes fabulous! I made it at least once per week in the summer, Greek Salads go great with any BBQ meal and this dressing is a must for the salad.