Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 23, 2016

I really wanted to like the Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate since it sounded like a great combination. I thought it may taste similar to Reese's chocolates but it did not. The texture was too thick for my preference. It might have been better if it was smooth. It tasted more like cocoa then chocolate. Just not what I expected. Would probably not purchase this again.

February 10, 2016

I would have to say that i really didn't care for this too much, to me it just didn't have a very good flavor. I Would not purchase this item again any time soon.

February 05, 2016

This just didn't do it for me. I love peanut butter. I love chocolate. I guess I was expecting something more than a very expense little jar of peanut butter with a hint of cocoa taste, no true chocolate. In addition, it was thicker and harder to spread than regular peanut butter so it was annoying to use and just didn't have a great chocolate and peanut butter taste like I was expecting. Even my 10 year old daughter didn't care for it. We ended up throwing after trying to force ourselves to use it for a couple weeks.

Definitely will not repurchase. Not a good value, not good value, not good consistency.

November 02, 2015

Kraft Peanut Butter with Chocolate
;

Did not like...
maybe because not a fan of peanut butter all the time

Pros:

Good price
Chocolate is okay tasting

Cons:
Not well mixed
Not ballance of taste good

September 23, 2015

Ever since I was a kid, I've loved peanut butter; it was a staple for school lunch sandwiches, and as a treat, my mom would make the best peanut butter cookies. She always bought Kraft Peanut Butter, either Smooth (my dad's fave), or Crunchy (my fave). Well I'm all grown up now, but I still love peanut butter, and I absolutely love Kraft's Peanut Butter with Chocolate! It is sooooooo good, and I make the best pb sandwiches and pb cookies for my kids now! The taste is amazing, and I always have a jar (or two) of this in my pantry!

July 16, 2015

This peanut butter is so good! The kids just love it (and so mommy). A bit expensive but when it goes on sale, give it a try! Beware it's addictive!

May 31, 2015

I bought this just to try it out and it was a disappointment. KRAFT needs to stick to their original peanut butter recipe.. want peanut butter and chocolate? Kraft peanut butter + nutella.

May 27, 2015

It tastes more peanut flavor than chocolate. The combination doesn't work. If you want chocolate flavor, you use nutella on one side and peanut butter on the other.

April 20, 2015

If you're expecting Kraft Peanut Butter meets Nutella then you will be disappointed. The taste is more subtle and less sweet. It didn't have an overall sweetness that I thought it would have. It had kind of a thick and pasty texture. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.

April 20, 2015

this is the best thing since sliced bread!! love chocolate and peanut butter, put them together, even better

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag