Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

I actually quite like this! It's not homemade but the taste is really good. The instructions are really easy to follow and you can make this really quickly. We make this for regular dinners sometimes!

July 23, 2016

So easy to use and just as good as homemade. The ingredients, dried herbs and crouton type bread stuffing, are just what you would use in homemade recipes. You don't have to dry the bread out yourself, and the herbs and spices are there as well. The price is reasonable as well and you save much time and energy this way instead of making from scratch. I am so busy in my daily life that I gladly pay a litlte extra to have that home cooked taste in a quarter of the time.

July 23, 2016

I know people buy this for convenience, but why? This was on the table during the holidays, so I tried it, and it was soo dry, soo soggy and... plain out DISGUSTING. I'd stick to making it from scratch, so much healthier and better tasting.

July 23, 2016

Not home made but very close to it. Easy to make, especially when you have no time. Its cheap as a borsht :) and always gives a great results. I love it.

July 23, 2016

This is the only brand of dressing my family buys for Christmas and Thanksgiving... and any other time we may make it up during the year. It's easy to make and turns out perfect every time. So good!

May 06, 2016

Absolutely love this stuffing. it's so easy to make and it tastes delicious. One box is only enough to feed like 2 people so make sure you buy lots of youre feeding a whole fam. I like to make it according to the directions on the box, add a little vegetable broth and then I like to bake it in the oven so it's a little crispy instead of being mushy. I don't cook it in a turkey because I'm a vegetarian so I just make the cornbread option and cook it in the oven on it's own.

May 06, 2016

I do not like this stove top. I find it goes rubbery when cooking , And soggy as well. The taste is horriible like it would be dog food, Just keep to making your own

March 25, 2016

Is it strange that I love to eat it just on its own?? This is so quick and easy to make, especially on those days when I am hungry, but I do not have the time or energy to whip up something to eat. I do commonly eat this stuffing with turkey but I would mostly find myself eating stuffing just on its own

March 20, 2016

This is very tasty. Great for having shake n bake chicken. Or stuffed pork chops. I've actually cooked this and ate it for my dinner. Comes in different kinds. Quick to make

March 19, 2016

This my family's go-to dressing when we have a turkey dinner. We like to add a few special ingredients such as cranberries, celery, carrots, etc. This product is not expensive and has a great taste.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk