Lampe Berger Paris Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

June 03, 2015

Very expensive, but it does work to refresh the house and is not heavy in the air. I have a dog...he gets wet and the Lampe Berger takes the wet dog smell out of the house right away. My problem is remembering to put the cap back on before all the oil has dissipated into the air. I bought two units, one for each end of the house.

February 01, 2015

It looks beautifull as you can choose the lamp. It let flow a freshness and a great perfume that you can also choose, there is hundreds of differents scents. But the thing is that you have to be willing to spend a lot of money. The oil is burning very quickly and the refills are pretty expensives.

November 15, 2014

I was given the opportunity to try a product by Lampe Berger Paris to review and give my thoughts on it and have found that it fits our lifestyle 100 percent. In order to paint a picture as to why this is the case I can tell you that I have a husband, a 7 year old child, 5 hamsters a guinea pig and a cat. This should make you aware of the smells that can come about even with the daily cleaning involved with keeping everything up on a daily basis.

Health Canada Reports that each and every day we spend the biggest part of our day indoors Lampe-Berger-Fact-Sheet-ENGLISH_35and take our air quality for granted regardless of its negative effects on our health even when there is affordable options. Using Lampe Berger Paris allows you to purify the air by removing molecules that are polluting it, also removing unwanted smells leaving a fragrance that is one you yourself have chosen.

When Lampe Berger Paris arrived at the door, I didn’t really know fully what to expect other than to relate it as being a high end room fragrance with a fancy look but little did I know it was much more than that as mentioned above. I had no idea that I now had in my possession something that would improve my air quality for myself and my family on top of creating a better smell in the air and not just masking an odor to do so.

Easy to set up right out of the box with little effort. It was just a matter of adding the fragrance that came with our package which was “Provence Treats” and I can tell you that it is such a nice subtle scent to have in your air. The next thing was to feed the burner and wick cord that supplies the fragrance to the burner inside the vessel, light the burner allowing it to burn for two minutes, blow out the flame and cover with the protective cap with the holes to allow the fragrance to escape.

August 05, 2014

Not the cheapest system around, but the quaintly is far superior. Looks classy and fits into any home decor. There is a huge variety or scents that you can fill the lamp with. Nice delivery system, not overpowering or cloying- just a nice soft accent.