Lay's Salt and Vinegar Chips Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 13, 2016

These chips are super delicious. They are not to salty and not to vinegary - just the perfect mixture. I enjoy eating them when I'm craving something with salt but do not want to eat the salt shaker :)

June 13, 2016

OMG these are my absolute favourite chips! A BIG bag of Lay's salt & vinegar with your favourite soda, is a must! Especially on those PMS days! LOL They are (very) salty, but definitely fix your "salty craving" Love These!

March 18, 2016

This is my favorite flavour of chip. I have actually officially switched from a long time eater of old dutch brand to the lays brand , due to the flavour factor being way better!!
I probably eat these everyother day or at least a couple times a week!

1.5/5

December 19, 2015

I love salt and vinegar as much as the next girl but this was just too much. The sour taste was painful and stung my tongue.

September 14, 2015

Best tasting salt and vinegar chips on the market, they don't taste artificial like the others

September 14, 2015

Salt & Vinegar.. Nasty & too overpowering!

September 14, 2015

I love Lays chips and they come in so many tasty flavours. The salt and vinegar ones are a classic, I remember always eating them when I was younger. I like the sourness and saltiness it's a nice combo.

June 12, 2015

My full family loves Lay potato chips but lays salt and vinegar flavour once are not good specially because of vinegar smell. I don’t prefer to buy this.

June 12, 2015

Salt and vinegar potato chips are good, but they are not my favroite lays flavour

June 12, 2015

I love Lay's Potato Chips and they come in so many wonderful different flavors. This flavor with the vinegar is horrible tasting and smelling. The vinegar is strong right out of the bag and my taste buds couldn't handle the weird flavor.