Lay's Stax Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #1108 out of 1226 in Snacks

April 19, 2015

I really enjoy these chips as I find them thicker than other chips and can withstand bite and even dip. They have a strong salt and vinegar flavour.

March 10, 2015

Stax are Lay's answer to Pringles. While I usually don't mind Lays, they A) can't replace Pringles, and B) the salt & vinegar flavour is too strong. It needs to cut it back a dial.

March 06, 2015

These chips have an intense salt and vinegar blend that lingers in your mouth. All I can say is good luck just eating one as your taste buds can't help but want more chips. Lip puckering addictive chips.

October 28, 2014

one of our favourite.. we all love and enjoy these

August 11, 2014

I love Lay's chips. I would have rated the taste excellent but I found that they didn't have enough flavour; compared to the regular bagged chips.

July 22, 2014

Salt and vinegar are one of the chips I like though I barely eat chips in general but once in a while I would eat this. Over all pretty good. Chips where I live pretty much go on sale a lot.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 15, 2014

Lays potato chips, while good are still not my favorite chip. There are so many products out there that is is too hard to really have a favorite. At least for me. Lays' are a bit higher priced than a lot of others, and even though they have a good variety of flavors I usually choose another brand before choosing Lays.

February 21, 2014

I recently tried Lay's Stax Salt & Vinegar potato chips. I loved the packaging and presentation of the product. I of course had to open it right away to try it out. I was treated to a burst of salt and vinegar, not pucker power kind but definitely strong. In my case I loved it because I like when the flavour pops and you aren't left wondering if they actually put anything on the chip! Also, the chips are thicker than another leading brand of stacking chips in which I did like Lay's better to be true. Definitely buying these in the future.