LeapFrog LeapPad2

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Reviews

Ranked #788 out of 987 in Misc

January 29, 2015

We bought this in the light green for boys. It's so awesome. It helps teach them their alphabet and numbers. In addition, it helps them learn to read.

July 17, 2014

My two oldest kids have one and they have both been replaced after the first few months.. eats batteries...

April 16, 2014

My daughter has the LeapPad2, I even had to go buy it in Ontario as the English version can not be sold in Québec. Great Learning apps that evolve with your child. The movies are great too, it makes it for more quiet time when you go for a long car ride. Love that you can download the apps otherwise I'd have to go to Ontario to purchase new apps. Their website is user friendly and, when you call them their staff can always find a solution to your problem no matter how big or small. Ex.: I baught apps in Québec and, thaught that it would just work with my LeapPad2 but, no since it's English so I contacted them and, they asked me which apps did I want, they downloaded them on to my user for me and, boom the job was done. Very good durability considering my child has had it for 1 1/2 years and, she's not too delicate with her things. I even rather this version more than their new LeapPad Ultimate as with the new one your child can connect to the net and, I don't find this a good option as you are not always their when your child's using it, even if your in the premesis ex. driving the car and, their in the back seat.

November 03, 2013

Tres Bon Produit mon fils adore. On y trouve différentes options educatives Et Vient avec different Jeux. C est même un appareil photo. J adore. L interface laisse unpeu à désirer.

July 16, 2013

This is one of the best toys out there for little ones! My 5 year old little girl has one, and I personally think it's the greatest. It keeps her highly entertained with the games, and books she can play, I can hook it up to the computer and put some of her favourite songs on it, and her most favourite feature is the double cameras on it! She's like me, and she loves taking pictures, so she's forever taking pics of her siblings, myself, her dad, the cats or anything else she happens to come across.

I really like how you can either buy the content online and just hook it to your computer to put the games instead of spending 25 dollars each cartridge, that as we all know, tend to get lost easily. This way, once you've downloaded it, there's no worries about a lost game or book, and saves you money in the process, as you don't need to pay to rebuy it. I would definately recommend this for any 5 year old ready to start learning to read, write, do simple math, and overall just have fun. It keeps her entertained on long drives or just in the house when she's feeling a little bored.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products