Life Brand Facial Tissues

Life Brand Facial Tissues Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 15, 2016

These Life Brand Facial Tissues are a good value. Life Brand Products from Shoppers Drug Mart are a decent quality for a store brand. They make tons of household essentials as well like pharmaceuticals, shampoos, razors, body and face creams, toilet paper paper towel etc. I have used all of those listed above and along with the facial tissue, have been happy and have no qualms about any of them

Yes, the tissue is slightly thinner even though it is a 2 ply, but really, if you put it to a blind test, 9 out of 10 people wouldn't notice the difference.

I do recommend this product.

January 13, 2016

I buy this brand of facial tissue almost all of the time because of the price - they often go on sale and then I stock up. Sure, others may be softer, but that isn't much of a concern to me. Good value.

May 14, 2015

These house brand facial tissues from Shopper's Drug Mart are just as good as Kleenex, and they're wayyyy cheaper! My kids go through tissues like crazy so I always stock up when these go on sale!