Life of Pi

Life of Pi Reviews

Ranked #855 out of 973 in DVD

April 13, 2015

Life of Pi was a really interesting movie. The ending was great and definitely leaves you thinking about what was real. Graphics are amazing in this. The boat scene with the animals killing each other... that scene really gets to me. So heart wrenching.

April 10, 2015

This was an awesome book and an awesome movie. The acting was excellent, and the story is incredibly endearing. Some of the effects were obvious, but it wasn't so bad that it took away from the film itself.
There is a lot of underlying religious narrative.
Good story.

February 23, 2015

I read the book years ago and liked it. Ang Lee is one of my favourite directors. I was quite happy to hear that he was associated with the book adaptation. It's a visually stunning film. It's pretty close to the book and I enjoyed the film just as much. Worth seeing if you are a fan of the book.

April 10, 2013

Based on the acclaimed best-selling novel from Yann Martel, Life of Pi follows Pi Patel, a young man on a fateful voyage who, after a spectacular disaster, is marooned on a lifeboat with the only other survivor, a fearsome 450 lb Bengal Tiger named Richard Parker. Hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery Pi and his majestic companion make an amazing and unexpected connection.

MY REVIEW
I was very excited and thrilled when I got a chance to see this movie. I heard so many reviews and not to mention people telling me to read the book before I saw the movie, but when the movie arrived at my front door, I couldn't wait. My husband was thrilled. He had been wanting to watch the movie as well and so a few weeks back we made a date night of it. Instead of watching our normal television shows we turned on Life of Pi instead. Can I just say this movie was incredible?!

This was such an amazing movie, especially being seen on blu-ray. Watching this amazing story unfold on screen was like no movie I had ever seen before. The acting was simply extraordinary. I couldn't get enough of how well the acting was. The picture on my screen was beautiful. This is definitely a movie that you would have to see, I can't even imagine what the book must be like, since movies are always a bit different, so I'll definitely be reading Life of Pi as well.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products