Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate

Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 17, 2016

I would do anything for Lindt! I am a huge fan of lindt. Its smoothness and creaminess always makes my mouth water. All of its flavors are outstanding except sea salt!

February 08, 2016

Who doesn't love Chocolate? But Chocolate mixed with caramel is even better. We keep these in our house all the time because they are so delicious and you can't eat just one.

February 08, 2016

The Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate is not worth the money. It tastes like frozen chocolate and has no proper caramel filling. Plus, it is definitely not worth it in due to its high price.
I would not recommend this to a friend.

January 22, 2016

Lindt makes the best chocolate. Always liked regular milk chocolate until I tasted the caramel flavour. Couldn't believe how perfect the blend of caramel and chocolate is. I will be buying a lot more.

December 11, 2015

In a word delicious!...Very creamy and the best tasting chocolate in the world...

November 02, 2015

Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate;

I like Lindt brand chocolate
and I like caramel!

Pros:
Good sweet combination
Trusted brand
Smooth chocolate and texture

Cons:
Can be a little too sweet
Too much caramel taste over the chocolate taste

August 31, 2015

Makes you feel like in heaven! The most smooth chocolate ever! The after taste also remains for long in your mouth! :)

April 08, 2015

great taste and a quality chocolate !!

April 07, 2015

I do like this candy from Lindt. I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess of the caramel.

April 06, 2015

Lindt makes incredible chocolate! The caramel one isn't as good as the original/normal but it's still pretty darn great!