Lindt Excellence Mint Intense Dark

Lindt Excellence Mint Intense Dark Reviews

Ranked #618 out of 737 in Chocolate

May 09, 2016

I love Lindt for its dark chocolate creations!
I'm in love with this one as it is not overly sweet! It is a perfect blend of dark chocolate meltyness mixed with bold yet lucious mint! Can you tell I love it!
I'll take a square of this over sickly sweet dessert any day!

September 11, 2014

I love dark chocolate and mint together. Really tasty. A bonus if it's on sale! Yum!

April 15, 2014

Well I have to say personally I was disappointed with this chocolate bar. I love lindt's smooth melt in your mouth chocolate but I was expecting much more minty flavour
I find that there is not enough mint flavoured and too bland tasting

March 26, 2014

this is the best mint chocolate i have ever had. if you like mint, this is the one!

February 20, 2014

Is there anything better than chocolate and mint. My favorite combination. With every bite a little bit of heaven.

September 29, 2013

I died and went to chocolate heaven!!!!! This is by far THE BEST mint chocolate I've ever tasted. Unctuous, smooth, melts slowly on your tongue. The mint flavour is ever so light and carefree. I just love it. Other than the price being a bit on the high side, it is a nice indulgence once in a while.