Lindt Lindor Dark Peppermint

Lindt Lindor Dark Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #632 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 29, 2015

I just love dark chocolate and and also the flavor of mint together what a great combination of flavors. #LindtLindor (Dark Peppermint) is a very high quality of rich dark chocolate and with the mint are just so delicious. These also make a wonderful addition to my friends and family Christmas gift bags.

September 29, 2015

these are SO good, if you like dark chocolate these are a must try!

September 29, 2015

These chocolates get a big thumbs up from my tastes buds, whenever I eat one of these I get a flavour explosion in my mouth. I love peppermint and dark chocolate mixed together it is the perfect combination. I like that they are limited addition too it makes sense since they are a holiday flavour so they come out every year around Christmas.

March 25, 2014

I got these around Christmas time and they were amazing, they melt in your mouth and the peppermint is very subtitle but good and refreshing . The dark chocolate was a good choice to pair with the min they compliment each other nicley so it's not overly sweet.

August 27, 2013

I never knew what it truly meant that chocolate could taste like chocolate until I tried these. the flavour is so unique my box didnt last more than a day *blush*

August 27, 2013

Lindt does so many things right, and mint is definitely one of them. I love these melt in your mouth treats and they make the perfect gift!

December 21, 2012

These chocolates are absolutely beautiful. You will love them. Excellent for a Christmas treat