Lise Watier SUN Smart Universal UV Shield
Good

Lise Watier SUN Smart Universal UV Shield Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 332 in Sun Protection

Outsmart harmful UV rays and protect your precious skin with our uncannily clever Sun Smart Universal UV Shield SPF 30. Its invisible sun filters work alone or in tandem with your daily moisturiser. Silky smooth, never oily, never shiny, this versatile skin care never feels thick or heavy. Yet it offers stellar UV ray protection and total comfort. Tested under dermatological control.

August 02, 2016

I absolutely love this cream! I use it as my daily moisturizer and sunblock. I love that this cream is paraben and chemical free. It also has a higher spf than most facial creams which is great for my fair skin. The texture of this product is awesome. It is non greasy, unscented, and light. It leaves my skin silky soft and shine free. It also acts as a primer under makeup. I highly recommend this product.

August 08, 2012

This was recommended to me by someone who works at the drugstore. I wanted to find something that's natural and paraben free. This sunscreen is so light that it blends very well. However, it does leave you a little pale because of its intense whitish paste. That would be the only complaint I have, but it seems like most of the sunscreen does that to your face anyway. It is very weightless and powdery (not greasy at all) so you actually don't feel like something is covering your face and clogging your pores. Fantastic product that I would recommend to anyone who wants to try an effective and light sunscreen.

June 24, 2009

Finally someone comes out with sun protection I actually want to use on my face! Sun Smart contains Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide which, I learned from a Burts Bees event, are easily absorbed by the skin because they are natural. As a result, the product is quite white when you first put it on, but it's silky smooth and blends into the skin quickly.

I love the feeling of this stuff on my skin! It is so silky soft, doesn't clog my pores and is non-greasy so it doesn't affect makeup application. It is also the only product with SPF I've tried on my face that doesn't get shiny later on in the day. I have oily skin so this is a big plus.

Yes it's $38 but a little goes a long way and I think it's well worth the price for the quality. I would purchase this again.

June 07, 2009

This is a wonderful product. It works well -- better than most face sunscreens that I have tried. It is a 30SPF which is higher than many. You can put in on over or under usual moisturizer. The real wonder, though, is the feel of it. From the pump, it looks and feels like most facial sun screens (you know thick and goopy), but when you put it on your face ... heaven. It is light and fluffy -- mousse-like. I swear it is making my face softer.

Worth every penny. Save your skin from the sun using a product that feels good and makes your face touchable.