Live Clean Foaming Daily Cleanser

Live Clean Foaming Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Gentle foaming cleanser cleans pores and removes skin of impurities, excess oil and makeup. A mild formula that reveals skins natural radiance. Orchid extract seals in moisture and replenishes skin’s moisture barrier, while antioxidant Vitamin C protects and boosts radiance. With unique combination of Certified Organic Botanicals to Calm/Soothe: Lavender, Cucumber, Chamomile, Milk Thistle, Mallow, Aloe and Buckthorn.

February 11, 2016

I first discovered Live Clean products when I received a travel kit from friend. Packed it in my suit case and went to Scotland for 3 weeks. The foaming cleanser was my instant favourite! Light foam gently tingles and make my face feel flesh, clean and vibrant with just a small quantity. It is a quality product, organic and cruelty free, all bonuses here. One thing I did not expect tho, and it was a pleasant surprise, is that even tho it is not a specific acne product, using it for 3 weeks straight and using nothing else but this line I found myself for the first time in a long time with less and less blemishes until I had none at all. I recommend it highly.

July 16, 2015

This facial cleanser has been a life-saver. I am able to use it all year, no changing for the different seasons. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, but effective at combating my skin issues of acne and dry skin. I love, too that you can get a great quality cleanser with clean ingredients for such a great price.

November 22, 2014

I saw a Travel/Trial Set in Walmart for $10. It had the Cleanser, the Scrub, the Serum, and the Moisturizer in mini sizes. The big versions of these products were over $10 each so I knew I was getting a deal! What I like is that this is an organiz product so you know you're not putting crap on ypur face. The cleanser DOES NOT FEEL STRIPPING AT ALL! It actually feels like you just put noisterizer on your face! I definitely want to buy the full size when I finish the mini's because my face liked this stuff. I reccommend to anyone who is willing to try! P.S I have "normal" skin. Not excessively oily or dry.

May 28, 2014

Like the premise of this line - safe & healthy ingredients, no animal testing. Product is advertised as being a gentle cleanser. Well, I found it did clean nicely. I like the way the foam is easy to spread a small amount around the face. However, it leaves my face feeling dry after. I do have dry to normal skin and I chose it because of the comment "replenishes skin’s moisture barrier". But bottle also says "cleanses oily skin", so perhaps not for me.

June 28, 2012

I really like this cleanser. It's great for sensitive skin, takes off makeup - including mascara (I don't use waterproof) very easily, and it has a lovely subtle scent. It says to avoid the eye area, as most cleansers do but I use it there anyway. It foams when it comes out of the pump and is really soft to use. I received mine for free but it's definitely something I'd buy. I use this every day, alternating with their facial scrub.