L'Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Shimmer Shine Detangling Spray

L'Oreal Hair Expertise Nutri-Shimmer Shine Detangling Spray Reviews

Ranked #1502 out of 2161 in Hair Care

With an innovative formula, the L’Oréal Paris laboratories have developed the Nutri-Shimmer range with Pearl+ Protein. The formula provides targeted care for the hair fibre, nourishing it from root to tip leaving your hair shiny and soft. L’Oréal Paris Nutri-Shimmer Shine Detangling Spray is quick, convenient, and gives your hair an intense shine boost. It instantly detangles your hair and is so lightweight you can use it everyday. Mirror shine – Cashmere touch. More information at lorealparis.ca

September 26, 2016

It smells nice. Nothing special. I like it for something regular to spray on quickly before leaving the house. So I rate it just average. I like the brand Loreal. It's a good size but it doesn't last long. The detangler is just ok but not the best.

September 19, 2015

#LOreal (Hair Expertise Nutri-Shimmer Shine Detangling Spray) this product really works. It seams to bring dull hair back to life. It really makes my hair tangle free and leaves my hair soft , shiny and beautiful. Great for women with long hair, Love this product !

September 19, 2015

I used this on my hair before I braided it and then went to bed, the next morning I got really shiny, soft waves. Seriously so shiny, like reflective when I looked in the mirror. Also the texture of my hair was a lot softer and easy to run my fingers through, as usually my hair gets tangled easily. Its also scented to freshen up your hair if needed.

March 30, 2015

I have very fine hair and after a shower brushing the hair causes the hair to break. With L'Oreal Hair Expertise Detangling Spray the hair doesn't get caught in the brush and break any more. Just smooth tangle free hair.

Neuven added a new review for