• Lululemon Aquifer Bottle
Good

Lululemon Aquifer Bottle Reviews

Ranked #935 out of 987 in Misc

October 08, 2007

I got this bottle as a gift last year and I love it. The bottle given to me has the Lululemon manifesto on it and whenever I take it into a gym they ask me where I got it. We do not have Lululemon in Florida yet but it is coming soon and I can't wait. The bottle is shatterproof and does not smell like other bottles do after they have had water sitting in it for awhile. I read that it is antibacterial and odour resistant and this bottle definitely is as good as it claims to be. One thing I suggest is to not wash it in the dishwasher. The saleswoman at Lululemon told my sister this when she bought it.

March 14, 2007

I purchased this water bottle for a few people before Christmas... for myself, my sister and her boyfriend. It may seem a bit expensive for a water bottle but it is shatter proof and keeps water tasteless as it does not absorb odour and inhibits bacterial growth....keeps water tasting like water...the way it should be. I highly recommend this water bottle to anyone! :o)