LUSH Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #745 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

Do you remember putting calamine lotion on bug bites as a child? Aqua Marina was made with the same principle in mind; using the soothing pink extract to reduce redness and inflammation in sensitive skin. Those who have a tendency to react to citrus or strong herbal oils will find salvation in Aqua Marina’s gentle aloe vera and moisturizing nori seaweed. Especially cooling on sun burnt faces, Aqua Marina is perfect for normal to dry skin types. Your cleanser will remain fresh for up to three months. Always check the expiration date on your product.

March 07, 2017

I tried this cleanser after a friend recommended their face regiments! I've tried countless items from Sephora and the drug/grocery store to help fight my acne prone skin and nothing has helped. I have mild breakouts, extremely dry, sensitive skin with a bit of redness in my cheeks and big pores. I found products that worked for one or two of my problem areas but not my whole face. Until I tried this cleanser!!! It's incredible! It leaves my face truly feeling clean and relaxed. I will admit, it took a few uses to get used to the seaweed and the texture but after 4 washes i knew that I was thoroughly impressed with this product. Not only have I noticed a decrease in my acne and minimization of my pores, but I have such silky smooth skin! I highly recommend!! The only reason it lost a few stars here is due to the fact that I almost wish I got more seaweed in my tub, i find the seaweed is one of the reasons this cleanser has been so amazing for me.

October 17, 2016

I have a combination and sensitive skin. One of my friends told me about this brand. After my research, i decided to buy Lush aqua marina cleanser. I love it! Overall, it gives a luxurious feeling. It comes in a subtle pink color with seaweed. It looks very organic. Secondly, its natural fragrance, i simply love it. Its very mild and soothing to the senses. Texture of the cleanser is smooth and not for exfoliation which i like as i don't prefer to exfoliate my face everyday. It doesn't leave any residue. Application could be little bit messy as it comes in a tub. It is great for summers. I feel it is not suitable for winters for combination or dry skin. I would buy it again for summers.

October 06, 2016

Un nettoyant Lush c'est toujours un bon produit à avoir, car il est quasi naturel vu qu'il expire en peu de temps
    Cependant, j'aime avoir un nettoyant et demaquillant en un seul produit.
    Celui-ci nettoie, mais n'enlève pas du tout le fond de teint.
    En plus, il laisse une odeur nauséabonde sur le visage

June 30, 2016

Rapport qualité prix...c'est parfait! Je l'ai eu pour 12$ et j'en ai pour un très long moment!
    Je l'utilise sous la douche et c'est vraiment rapide presto!

January 12, 2016

I do love this product. It smells like seaweed, which is something I love but may turn some people off of the product, so be aware. It makes skin super soft. I would not recommend to people with sensitive skin as it may cause redness or irritation. It contains calamine which is very soothing to the skin, but also contains citrus which can be a major irritant. Use with caution.

December 01, 2015

Leaves skin soft and smelling nice. Was not harsh at all

December 01, 2015

I enjoy using this product because it helps bring down the redness on my face. Also great because it is a gentle cleanser.

October 13, 2015

I love this face wash! Aqua Marina leaves a really nice soft feeling to my skin. It really makes your face feel clean. I love the scent and this works great in taking off my makeup too!

July 02, 2015

This is a amazing face cleanser/soap! i use it every night and i have been not getting anymore acne. Its made with organic ingredients and seaweed. i really recommend it to combination skin.

May 11, 2015

I didn't mind this cleanser, I just think for what it did, it wasn't worth the price.