LUSH Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Do you remember putting calamine lotion on bug bites as a child? Aqua Marina was made with the same principle in mind; using the soothing pink extract to reduce redness and inflammation in sensitive skin. Those who have a tendency to react to citrus or strong herbal oils will find salvation in Aqua Marina’s gentle aloe vera and moisturizing nori seaweed. Especially cooling on sun burnt faces, Aqua Marina is perfect for normal to dry skin types. Your cleanser will remain fresh for up to three months. Always check the expiration date on your product.

October 17, 2016

I have a combination and sensitive skin. One of my friends told me about this brand. After my research, i decided to buy Lush aqua marina cleanser. I love it! Overall, it gives a luxurious feeling. It comes in a subtle pink color with seaweed. It looks very organic. Secondly, its natural fragrance, i simply love it. Its very mild and soothing to the senses. Texture of the cleanser is smooth and not for exfoliation which i like as i don't prefer to exfoliate my face everyday. It doesn't leave any residue. Application could be little bit messy as it comes in a tub. It is great for summers. I feel it is not suitable for winters for combination or dry skin. I would buy it again for summers.

October 06, 2016

Un nettoyant Lush c'est toujours un bon produit à avoir, car il est quasi naturel vu qu'il expire en peu de temps
Cependant, j'aime avoir un nettoyant et demaquillant en un seul produit.
Celui-ci nettoie, mais n'enlève pas du tout le fond de teint.
En plus, il laisse une odeur nauséabonde sur le visage

June 30, 2016

Rapport qualité prix...c'est parfait! Je l'ai eu pour 12$ et j'en ai pour un très long moment!
Je l'utilise sous la douche et c'est vraiment rapide presto!

January 12, 2016

I do love this product. It smells like seaweed, which is something I love but may turn some people off of the product, so be aware. It makes skin super soft. I would not recommend to people with sensitive skin as it may cause redness or irritation. It contains calamine which is very soothing to the skin, but also contains citrus which can be a major irritant. Use with caution.

December 01, 2015

Leaves skin soft and smelling nice. Was not harsh at all

December 01, 2015

I enjoy using this product because it helps bring down the redness on my face. Also great because it is a gentle cleanser.

October 13, 2015

I love this face wash! Aqua Marina leaves a really nice soft feeling to my skin. It really makes your face feel clean. I love the scent and this works great in taking off my makeup too!

July 02, 2015

This is a amazing face cleanser/soap! i use it every night and i have been not getting anymore acne. Its made with organic ingredients and seaweed. i really recommend it to combination skin.

May 11, 2015

I didn't mind this cleanser, I just think for what it did, it wasn't worth the price.

March 02, 2015

i love this, it makes my skin feel amazing, so clean and so fresh. worth every penny

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml