Lush Unicorn Horn

Lush Unicorn Horn Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 977 in Bath & Body

August 28, 2016

Great Product! nothing is quite as mystical as tossing a unicorn horn into your bathtub to have a magical soak! I love the way that it foams up and fizzes in the bath.

August 28, 2016

Pink, yellow and blue spiraled together with just the right amount of sparkle.
    Lovely to watch the bathwater turn pretty colors as it fizzes.
    Surprisingly didn't leave my body covered in glitter! Scent was soft and feminine and not overwhelming.
    I love that these products are locally made with quality ingredients with no animal testing.

May 18, 2016

This bubble barn is fantastic. From the wonderful colours and the amazing smell. This is a great bubble bar to use when enjoying a calming bath before have a great relaxing sleep

April 09, 2016

This was the first bubble bar I ever tried and it set off a horrible chain reaction for my wallet. I absolutely love these bubble bars! They're soft and gentle on your skin, and the scent is lovely. The only big disappointment about the unicorn horn bubble bar is that it was limited edition and no longer available. Why make such a great product and make it limited time only? I wish I had gotten more of these at the time, but I didn't know how much I'd love it.

February 05, 2016

La couleur est superbe, fait beaucoup de mousse, mais l'odeur est très ordinaire. J'ai été déçue.

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works