Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1213 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Macadamia healing oil treatment is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair. the healing oil treatment is instantly absorbed, weightlessly infusing the hair with moisture and nutrients for silky smooth, healthy looking hair while providing natural uv protection from photo and sun damage. dry, brittle hair is miraculously rejuvenated with increased shine and control

July 01, 2016

I love the treatment macadamia oil . It makes the hair soft and silky . It really feels good and I got compliments at work. It is a bit pricey but the bottle last me almost a year.

February 08, 2016

I've used argan oil on my hair before and decided to try out macadamia oil. I find that this oil is more thick and therefore requires less product than argan oil to give you smooth hair. I always use a pea size of oil in my hair after i shower to help brush my hair out. My hair really ends up soft and knot free. I use a little bit in morning as well to help maintain knot free hair. If you don't mind spending a little bit more, i do recommend using this product instead of argan oil.

February 08, 2016

I really love the Macadamia healing oil. The things I love about the product, first the way it makes my hair feel, I put it on after a shower and it helps with the dryness of my hair. Secondly, it smells great, my boyfriend commented on how great my hair smells and said "he can't get enough". If that's not enough to buy the product, I don't know what is! The price is a bit high, but you only need about the size of a dime every couple days, so it's long lasting.

January 20, 2016

I love trying new things and I loved how well this worked.My hair was left so shiny and soft and I noticed my scalp wasnt flaky like before ,definitely a good product

July 16, 2015

this rich oil is ultra moisturising giving hair lots of shine.Without a doubt the best hair oil!

August 12, 2014

I love using the hair mask about once ever 2 weeks and it makes my hair so silky soft! Love it and worth every penny!!

June 15, 2014

This product is a hair life saver! I had damaged my hair from excessive dying, and straightening, to the point it was brittle and falling out. After using the macadamia nut oil for two weeks, it was an almost complete turn around. And after continuing use for a few more weeks my hair was stronger than before, and now i can bleach it, etc. and still have soft healthy hair. And it smells incredible! A tad pricey but worth every dollar.

March 30, 2014

This product smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. I wish it was more affordable because I go through a bottle in a month.

February 19, 2014

OMG! Love,love, love this product! Just a little goes a long way. My hair is soo shiny, smooth and has a glass-like texture after using this. This product is now a staple in my beauty box!

March 01, 2013

I received this Macadamia healing oil treatment in my February glossybox. I'm in love!The smell is amazing and the smell lingers in the hair.You don't need much you can use it on dry or damp hair,perfect to rub into split ends.My hair feels so soft and manageable.I will defiantly continue to purchase this oil.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play