Make up For Ever Face and Body Foundation Reviews

Ranked #450 out of 595 in Foundation

The secret is all in this top-selling formula. This waterproof, ultra-light, water-based gel contains no emulsifiers and provides a totally natural, satin finish. Ideal for normal skin-types as well as for fine lines and large pores. Gives skin a uniform tone without accentuating imperfections. A makeup artist's favorite.Dany's Tip: "This foundation is also formulated for the body. Apply a fine layer, let dry three minutes, then blot the excess with a tissue before getting dressed."Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.Size: 1.69 oz

February 09, 2016

Ce fond de teint est très couvrant, même si en apparence il semble léger et liquide. Quand je le porte, je n'ai pas l'impression de lourdeur sur mon visage. Il fait très naturel et je le complète souvent avec une poudre mattifiante. Je vais le racheter sans hésiter !

November 26, 2014

This is terrible. It did not cover very well, nor does it last very long. Also once you put it on, instead of blending to your face colour, it give your face a whitish cast.

November 23, 2014

I used to use this foundation all the time. I like the coverage and it wears well. If my skin was having a really off day or I was breaking out I would need to use something with a little more coverage but this was a great every day foundation.

The only reason I've stopped is because it is quite pricy and I can't afford it right now. I'm on a search for a similar drugstore foundation.

September 26, 2014

I don't normally wear foundation but wanted to try and find one with natural looking coverage to improve the look of my skin. I tried a few but found them heavy and artificial looking. MUFE F&B;is the first one I tried that I liked! It is water based, which I love. It gives light natural looking coverage, though it definitely lasts better with a powder applied (I have oily skin). I get the best results when I apply a primer to areas with larger pores, and apply approx. one and a half pumps using a foundation brush. I do need to add a bit of concealer to under eye circles and blemishes, but overall my skin tone is more even and healthy looking.

September 09, 2014

I've been buying this for about a year, and it lasts for so long! The quality is very good, and never cakey. During times of breaking out, it manages to make my skin look fairly flawless.

September 09, 2014

This foundation is very light and feels like nothing is on your skin. The coverage is light but buildable. It is lightly scented but not offensive. It is so easy to apply and leaves your skin looking fresh and even with no tell tale makeup lines. Wears very well. I pair it with a loose powder after application.

August 21, 2014

Although the colour selection was not the best, I was still able to find a shade that would work well for me in the summer with bronzer, and alone in the fall. Therefore this makes it a great season transition colour for myself. I love how it is for the face and body, but I believe I got this because I love how it is water based and works with my grumpy skin.

November 13, 2013

This is good stuff. It provides medium to full coverage, but instead of a dry, cakey look, you get beautiful glowing skin. It blends in really nicely too. I have combination/oily skin and I like the dewey look. It also doesn't feel heavy on my face, which is really important to me. Whenever I get my makeup done professionally, I tend to want to wash my makeup off right away because I can feel it. This one is not like that. I got mine for free from the brand, but I would buy it myself. It's pricey but worth it.

January 20, 2011

This is an amazing product. I purchased this product in August after a few years of searching for a foundation I would love. I have tried every high end brand of foundation and I never found one that I loved enough to purchase again. I have a fairly light skin tone, and clear skin. I have dry flaky skin in winter, and slightly dry skin in the summer, I find my t zone will get oily as the day goes on. I purchased this foundation from Sephora after the make-up artist suggested it. I purchased the product in Alabaster Beige 32 (for light skin with yellow undertones) The product works great. The finish was clean and dewy. I did not look or feel like I was wearing a lot of foundation. It evened out my skin tone completely and looked fresh. I was very happy with the finish. I found that even with my dry skin it did not accentuate the flakyness. If you want a more matte finish I find adding a bit of powder over will make this foundation look much more matte. The store had two versions on the container. One with a pump and one without. Ask for the pump if they have it. You will save so much more product this way. Also I would suggest using a foundation brush to apply it. Overall I would suggest this product to any one who is looking for a fresh clean looking foundation or anyone who has dry skin. I would be hesitant to use this product if I had very oily skin and would stick to their HD line of foundations. Overall I love this product and im definitely going to buy it again.

January 17, 2011

Omg! This is the best foundation ever!!!!!!! I covers everything!!! its just out of this world! its worth every cent! Id even pay 60$ for it.