Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Sulfate Free Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 539 in Conditioner

February 15, 2016

Very nice cream conditioner. I got it in a combo pack with the shampoo which is also nice. My hair tends to be on the oily side so I don't condition every day; only if I need to detangle the ends. This conditioner is really nice, not leaving the hair oily. Just nice and silky. Also doesn't weigh it down! Was still easy to style after I used it.

January 03, 2016

I use this product every day and lives my hair filing soft and great! I use to fill my hair all dry and dull, but now fills great.

January 03, 2016

Sorry, but this product is just not for me. I hate, hate, hate the smell of coconut! This is super tropical. If you love the smell of Pina Colada's you'll go nuts for this, but for me I could barely keep it on my hair for the recommended time!

December 09, 2015

This is my all-time favorite conditioner.

It works well in combination with the Marc Anthony Coconut Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo, with your regular shampoo, or on its own as a deep-conditioning treatment.

The scent is excellent, it smells of natural coconut. The formula provides the best hydration of any conditioner I've ever tried, my hair is left soft, smooth, and tangle free.

My only issue with this product is that it is quite thick, which means I need to use more to saturate my hair than I would with a thinner formulation.

June 19, 2015

Love love love this shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair very soft and manageable. It also has a very strong coconut smell to it so I hope you like that smell of coconuts if you consider using this product

June 09, 2015

An excellent and light weight conditioner for my waist length curly hair. I've tried many products over my 61 years, both salon and regular retail varieties, and have found that this conditioner provides just the right amount of moisture to untangle my long mane making it easier to comb out as well as light enough to allow my curls to flow.
I prefer sulfate free products for numerous reasons but most of all to prevent over-drying and breakage of my hair. I lost all of my hair just 5 years ago, due to illness and medications, and have found that this product has been highly beneficial in the regrowing of my hair.
An excellent product at an affordable price which I highly recommend.

May 26, 2015

I bought this along with the Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo. I do really like this conditioner, but the shampoo is a little nicer in my opinion.
This conditioner feels thick, but it isn't QUITE as rich and moisturizing as I'd imagined. I feel like I have to use way more of the conditioner than I do for the shampoo - the shampoo is still quite full, but my conditioner bottle is almost empty now. I usually finish conditioners before I have to buy more shampoo, but in this case it was quite a lot faster.
Apart from that, my hair does feel beautiful and not weighed down at all. I love the coconut scent it has as well (it's the exact same as the shampoo).
I got this on sale (the shampoo was on sale as well, for about $8 each). The full price was around $12 which is a bit high for this, but I would definitely purchase it again on sale! Although I think I would buy the shampoo again, regardless of the price.

January 04, 2015

Recently bought the conditioner as well. It washes out pretty easily. It also makes my hair nice and soft.

What do you think, have you tried it?