Maxwell House Original Roast Ground Coffee Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 558 in Coffee

March 06, 2017

We are super big coffee drinkers here and you will hardly ever find another brand here but Maxwell House Original.
    It's smooth, not bitter, and even has a great aroma.
    Our place is famous for having the coffee on all the time, morning, noon and night.
    It's always Maxwell House for us!!

September 30, 2016

This coffe has such a great taste and aroma, it is one of the 2 coffee brands I will buy. I often find it on sale and when I do you bet I stock up. It is so smooth and does not have any harsh or bitter properties to it. I wish I could drink it all day without having an anxiety attack. It is the perfect strength too, not too stron and not weak. It is perfect. It's also been around forever, they may have tweaked it a bit over the years. It helps me get everything done around the house and then some. I get the perfect balance of energy with about 2 cups a day, I don't feel shaky or wired out. Just follow the brewing directions and I use bottled water. Everyone in my home will agree, it tastes better with spring water rather than tap. I can smell it right now as my husband is making it and oh my god does it smell good.

July 04, 2016

Some days if I have time I actually prefer this coffee over Tim's, McDonalds, even Starbucks. It's actually so good for home brew - the price can be high but I usually stock up when it's on sale!

May 17, 2016

This is the Best Part of Waking Up. We enjoy all the great flavors Maxwell House has to offer. I've used other brands, but nothing compares to the awesome taste you get from this product.

May 09, 2016

Bien pour les réceptions, je ne suis pas une fan de café percolateur mais j'apprécie en avoir lors d'activité à l'extérieur ou de rencontre familial :)

May 09, 2016

This is one of my fav brands of coffee. Doesn't taste bitter at all. Nothing makes me happier than smelling this when I first wake up. Do they make a K-Cup version of this? I haven't seen them

April 20, 2016

I have been drinking this coffee for 20 years. My parents drank it as well as I was growing up. It is usually reasonably priced and I do enjoy it more than most take out coffee shops.

March 04, 2016

This is my regular brand of coffee. It tastes great, it is smooth and the k-cups work just as well as the regular coffee machine. It usually goes on sale, bonus!

February 14, 2016

my get go for the mornings...buy this in the large cans when on special always have at least one can ahead in my cupboard...A great start to those cold mornings...

February 12, 2016

Maxwell house is my kind of coffee. I love the taste and the aroma, I take some in the morning and in the afternoon. I wait for the sale and I buy tree or four of them.