Maybelline New York Expertwear Stylish Smokes
Amazing

Maybelline New York Expertwear Stylish Smokes Reviews

1 review
Ranked #967 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Easy to use. lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x4. Four coordinating shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All day crease proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist tested.

February 18, 2011

I received this product for review this week and so far I'm impressed with its quality and look.

A while ago I purchased the Maybelline Stylish Smokes in charcoal but I was disappointed with the colours (I don't think they were very complimentary to many skin tones) and the shadow seemed to fade quickly through the day.

However, it looks like Maybelline has improved the quality of this product because so far the Emerald Smokes that I am currently wearing is staying on my eyes (looks the same as when I applied it this morning) and the colours are beautiful! I love how the 3 colours complement each other and of my skin tone (it doesn't emphasize the red pigments in your face). I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try the green smoky eye trend (I know I will be trying it soon), the price is great for the quality of this product!

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa