McDonald's Egg and Sausage McMuffin

Ranked #147 out of 212 in Fast Food

September 18, 2015

McDonald's Egg and Sausage McMuffin;

so good!
simple and good and on a budget!!

great tasting sausage, good portion, on a soft yet crispy exterior mcmuffin

if don't have time to eat a healthy breakfast at home, an egg and sausage mcmuffin is filling and good!

April 23, 2015

I like the muffin, egg, and cheese, but I really cannot stand the sausage patty. It has a weird taste and texture, and it ruins the whole thing for me. I much prefer the bacon one.

February 27, 2015

I bet this is so bad for you but I cant get enough of it !! love sausage egg mcmuffin !

December 08, 2014

The McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg takes your beloved sausage patty and pairs it with two yummy english muffins and a perfectly formed round 'scrambled' egg. I think this sandwich would taste even better, but be a little messy of course, if they used the same kind of egg that they do in the McDonald's Big Breakfast. I find I prefer the texture of that scrambled egg over this more hard packed form. That being said though, I do really enjoy the McDonald's Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg and it does fill me up for longer than just ordering the sandwich with sausage only. That little bit of extra protein really helps get you through the day.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic