Method Baby Laundry Detergent, Sweet Pea

Method Baby Laundry Detergent, Sweet Pea Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

January 28, 2016

Reasons to love this product:

1) The scent is A-MAZ-ING! All Method laundry soaps have a great scent, but this one was hands down my fave! It makes me fall in love with doing laundry again!

2) I love how just a little bit goes a long way. I also have recommended this product to friends who live in apartment buildings with common laundry on the main floor... no more lugging a massive jug up and down the stairs - this compact little bottle packs all the punch you need in just a couple of squirts into the wash.

3) I love Method products because of their responsible stance on harsh chemicals. We owe it to ourselves, our babies (future or present), pets and the planet around us to use products which only use responsible ingredients! We need to protect ourselves and the environment around us and that is why I support Method 100%!

September 29, 2015

Great soap for babies. Does not smell to strong and gets clothes clean

September 29, 2015

I've been using this laundry detergent ever since Method discontinued their Baby Mallow laundry detergent. The scent is subtle and sweet without being overwhelming. Sadly, I haven't seen it in stores lately and fear Methos has one again discontinued another fantastic product.

September 30, 2014

Method is so great. I love every product line of theirs. This sweat pea detergent smells so heavenly, but not chemically or too strong. Gets clothes clean without nasty ingredients in it. Big fan.

May 11, 2013

i decided to go green in my house whenever possible.

I was happy to discover that method had a laundry detergent that was safe for baby.

it has a great smell. You actually just need a few pumps.It got rid of stains effectively.

I like that it is safe on clothes and on baby's skin.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml