Method Bathroom Cleaner-Eucalyptus/Mint

Method Bathroom Cleaner-Eucalyptus/Mint Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Love this cleaner! Smells 1000 times better than the harsh chemical filled cleaner we used to use. Does a great job and leaves the tub looking clean. I also enjoy the packaging.

October 11, 2016

This is the only bathroom cleaner used in my householder besides vinegar. I have extremely sensitive skin and have reactions to bleach and most other cleaning products so as a precautionary measure I only use natural products for cleaning. I've been using this for about 7 years now and although I find it requires a bit more elbow grease compared to regular toxic brands, the result is by far worth it.

October 08, 2016

This is my top rated Natural Cleaning product line. I don't really like Green Works, but Method is stupendous !!!

Made from natural ingredients that are plant based. It is non-toxic which is good for me and my cat. (he likes to lick the bathroom taps after I use them to get the dripping water). It makes stainless steel shine without water spots. it does kill mildew and rid your bathroom of soap scum easily. The mint oil has natural anti-bacterial properties.Kills mold as well. I have found it safe for my whole bathroom and have used it for kitchen sink as well. I have faux granite and it works for that too.

The bottle it comes in is made from recycled materials and it recyclable as well. Method sells refill pouches also so you save money.

June 12, 2016

I like the Method product line for the simple fact that they are natural and free of harsh chemicals. I don't use this particular product to clean the bathroom but I do use it to clean the cats litter box. Usually once a month I give the litter boxes a good cleaning and I like the Eucalyptus/Mint cleaner for it's scent because it isn't harsh like other household cleaners, the kittys nose is too sensitive for anything that's too harsh. It's also my go to because it does a better job than straight vinegar (plus the smell) and doesn't have the harmful chemicals.

January 21, 2016

This is my usual bathroom cleaning product. I especially like to use it when I'm cleaning the bathtub just before climbing into a bath because it is natural and free of harsh chemical.

It does a good job of cleaning, for the most part, but I tend to need something a little stronger (and not a natural cleaning product) for tougher bath and shower cleaning when it comes to mildew and other tub staining messes.

October 15, 2015

I am an avid user of natural cleaning products and regularly use Method brand cleaners.No exception is Method Bathroom cleaner.It boasts the ability to effectively get rid of soap scum and it does! It cleans my bathrooms without all the harsh chemicals and chemical odors that make my family cough and sneeze.

It uses natural ingredients as cleaning agents and is environmentally safe and paraben free.

Its also very economical at $4.99 Canadian for 28 oz of product.And it leaves my bathrooms with a soft pleasing scent