Michelina Fettuccine Alfredo

Michelina Fettuccine Alfredo Reviews

Ranked #1247 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 16, 2016

I like this product but I prefer the Michelina Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli. The taste is better. I still like the Futtuccine Alfredo, the sauce is good and saucy enough.

July 05, 2015

I like these for if I am in a hurry and need a quick lunch that I can take with me on the go. But I don't like to eat them if I don't have to because they are packed with so much sodium and other bad stuff, They are ok every once and awhile. The flavour is mediocre at best.

June 11, 2015

This product is alright. It is cheap and good for a quick meal. It is definitely not healthy for you but it works. I would prefer to make my own when I have the time though.

June 11, 2015

My Mother lives alone and buys these products every week so she won't have to cook for just 1 person. They come in various flavors and are so cheaply priced. She loves them.

June 09, 2015

The price on these are decent but in my opinion not worth it because the taste isn't great and they are not that great for you.. ill pass

June 08, 2015

Not the healthiest thing to eat but when you're pressed for time and need something quick this is easy to prepare and eat. Tastes pretty good for a product that is often on sale for $1.00 but not as tasty as M&M;'s "Fettucine Alfredo".

June 08, 2015

For a frozen meal, I would consider this an okay dinner or snack choice. The taste is okay but the portion on the other hand is very small and it's packed with tons of salt and calories.

June 08, 2015

I love this pasta. Pop it in the microwave and thats it.

March 10, 2015

Considering this is a frozen dinner, it's pretty good. If you don't have the time or need something easy to take to work, this is a good thing to grab. The flavours are pretty good, though I wish there was more food in one package. It doesn't replace homemade fettuccine alfredo, but it's good as a convenience food.

October 14, 2014

If you're going to buy frozen pasta dinners then I would take this one over others. The sauce is nice and thick and the noodles are thick enough that they don't get too mushy. It is a tad small. If I add pepper or cheese or herbs it makes it better. Really cheap too.