Michelina Fettuccine Alfredo

Michelina Fettuccine Alfredo Reviews

Ranked #924 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 06, 2017

I love these, they're cheap and easy.
    They're great for packing on the go, work, or even in your kids lunch box..
    So much flavor for a small dish, many different kinds this is one of the best though

March 05, 2017

J'achète régulièrement ce plat pour dépanner lorsque je n'ai pas de lunch pour la semaine. J'ai toujours quelques boîtes dans mon congélateur pour pouvoir manger quelque chose de rapide lors des journées presser. Le goût n'est pas si horrible, c'est sur que sa reste un repas congelé, mais sa fait l'affaire a l'occasion. De plus, a 1$ pour une boîte c'est très peu cher.

March 05, 2017

I realize this is a frozen food entree and for around a dollar, this meal is a fairly good deal for most. I just did not enjoy the taste and texture of the food. The Fettuccine Alfredo has a lot of sodium, as with many other frozen food. It comes as 2 icy blocks which you them microwave and mix the sauce with the pasta. The taste is surprisingly bland for something that has more than 600 mg of sodium (more than 1/4th of daily recommended intake). It also does not fill me up so i'll either have to snack on something else or eat another box of michelina's. Overall, it's okay for lazy days but don't try to survive on this.

December 29, 2016

I really like the taste of this frozen dinner. It is pretty cheap and easy to heat up. But nothing gourmet or anything. The cheese sauce is average at best and kind of tastes like cardboard.

March 16, 2016

I like this product but I prefer the Michelina Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli. The taste is better. I still like the Futtuccine Alfredo, the sauce is good and saucy enough.

July 05, 2015

I like these for if I am in a hurry and need a quick lunch that I can take with me on the go. But I don't like to eat them if I don't have to because they are packed with so much sodium and other bad stuff, They are ok every once and awhile. The flavour is mediocre at best.

June 11, 2015

This product is alright. It is cheap and good for a quick meal. It is definitely not healthy for you but it works. I would prefer to make my own when I have the time though.

June 11, 2015

My Mother lives alone and buys these products every week so she won't have to cook for just 1 person. They come in various flavors and are so cheaply priced. She loves them.

June 09, 2015

The price on these are decent but in my opinion not worth it because the taste isn't great and they are not that great for you.. ill pass

June 08, 2015

Not the healthiest thing to eat but when you're pressed for time and need something quick this is easy to prepare and eat. Tastes pretty good for a product that is often on sale for $1.00 but not as tasty as M&M;'s "Fettucine Alfredo".