mini babybel Reviews

Ranked #2090 out of 2339 in Grocery

September 10, 2015

I love having these on hand for the kids. They taste great and are easy to just pop in my sons lunch. They ate a little pricey but a great value when on sale.

June 09, 2015

A healthy and delicious snack that comes in a variety of flavours. I like to add mini Babybel in my kids lunch. A quick lunch that is filling on its own or paired with your favourite crackers, fruits or veggies.

June 19, 2014

We don't usually keep this in stock, but when we do, my kids fight over it. We only buy it if it's on sale, so it's not too often they get this delicious cheese snack.

November 25, 2013

These mini babybel cheeses are definitely high quality and are great for a snack, or spreading on crackers. Now the downside, once you remove they're little container, you can taste it on the cheese. I just could not get passed this. However, my daughter likes them. So, I guess it's just personal preference. I do know I will not be purchasing this product again.