Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 375 in Household Cleaning Products

February 17, 2017

I had the chance to try a free sample and I was very pleased with the results. Is good wherever you have a stubborn spot to take off or even a little job to do.

February 17, 2017

Mon miracle... avec des jumeaux j'avais toujours des traces de mains partout sur les murs et cadres de portes... je prends mon effacent et en deux minutes tout disparaît... pour enlever le barbouillage c'est magique je ne peux plus m'en passé ❤

February 17, 2017

These things really are magic for removing scuffs from walls without destroying the paint job! If you've tried everything you can to clean that one mark off your wall, try this as a last resort - next time it will be your first/only resort!

February 17, 2017

This product is a god send. I would never have used it if I had not received a free sample because it is a bit expensive. I used it once on a kitchen surface that would not come clean enough and I was sold. I don't know how they manufacture a simple little sponge that cleans better than anything else I've used and keeps cleaning until the sponge has dissolved in my hands. I am willing to pay more for this product not only because it is so convenient but also because it cleans when nothing else works. I use it exclusively in the kitchen and bathroom, however, because it is a tad expensive.

February 17, 2017

I love Mr. Clean Magic erasers! I always have them in the house. Especially now that my toddler is exploring more, she tends to write on walls with crayons and pencils and the Magic eraser comes in handy every time! I even use it regularly to up-keep my stove. if anything spills i can quickly do a clean up job with using the Magic eraser..it works great on grease as well, such as the kind that gathers on the vent hood!

February 17, 2017

Love these things. They save me a lot of time we when I clean.i also add baking soda to them when I clean the tub amazing outcome ..I sue them on the kitchen sink and bathroom sinks great place to use them they make them shine .

February 17, 2017

I get the most use of these in the bathroom, for window frames, and for cleaning wall scuffs. It is very effective. I can't stand how the sponge feels to the touch though, it is very irritating. Have to use gloves and work quickly. It also falls apart and seems to lose its effectiveness within 10 uses.

February 16, 2017

Works great on so many things, one thing in particular is its awesome for getting hair dye out of bathroom doors, walls, cabinets...yeah, I can be messy with my dyes. but I wouldn't be without my magic eraser!

February 16, 2017

with dogs around and kids around you can imagine the look of your wall after a day's play. Using this eraser took away the scuffs. recommending you have this on hand all the time

February 16, 2017

These are my go to when cleaning marks off walls. They are so affordable and I've never had a bad experience with them. It always gets the job done and has never ruined the surface I use it on.