Neilson Jersey Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 737 in Chocolate

March 02, 2016

One of my old time favourites. I had many of these growing up and into my teens! A delicious, smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth. It is worth every penny! Great to take with you on the go in a purse or bag, ready in case you are hungry or get an urge for some chocolate! I highly recommend this to the chocolate lover! You won't be disappointed!

January 29, 2016

One of my favorite Bars on the market is,Neilson Jersey Milk Chocolate Bar.I have been eating them now for a very long time,I love the rich Creamy taste of chocolate.rich in flavour on my taste buds.They are not expensive to buy and comes in a regular size and also in a Family size.I recommend this type of bar if you are looking for one that is Rich and Creamy.

January 29, 2016

This is one of the best tasting chocolate bars I have ever tried. It's sweet and smooth tasting and has always been one of my favourites. The price is also good.

0.5/5

December 28, 2015

Neilson Jersey Milk Chocolate Bar;

plain chocolate
it is soft but plain!

Nothing special
no additional flavour that stands out

plain chocolate no additiopnmal in gredients
i use sometimes in baking

March 29, 2015

This chocolate is such a creamy and dreamy delight! I really like using it with smores, it's the perfect melting chocolate because it just melts in your mouth. Great quality and just perfect!

October 10, 2014

Jersey Milk bars are my all time favourite chocolate bar!!!! They melt in your mouth & once I start eating one; sometimes from temptation...I grab another one from the fridge. I know...not great for the calories; but who cares. Its a known fact that foods that you love, release happy chemicals in your brain! Creamy little squares of incredible milk chocolate.

September 12, 2014

One of my favourites since I was a kid trick or treating. So milky and smooth. I must confess I've never bought a regular size bar!

September 03, 2014

The best milk chocolate ever! It melts in your mouth and floods your taste buds with creamy rich indulgence.