Amazing

NeoStrata HQ Lightening Gel Reviews

Ranked #1208 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Formulated with 2% hydroquinone USP in a base containing 10% glycolic acid for maximum strength exfoliation. Ideal for larger areas or discoloration caused by acne scarring.Ideal for:All skin typesAge spotsAge 20+Results:Lightens age spots and hyperpigmentationRestores more uniform, younger and healthy-looking skinDirections:Apply sparingly to affected areas 1-2 times daily or as directed by a physician.

December 09, 2015

I have used this for sun damage I had in the summer. I didn't see an improvement at all... It smells horid and stings a bit.

August 01, 2012

Been using this for 2 months now, and am noticing only minimal improvement in my spots. My dermatologist recommended it, and my insurance wouldn't cover it. Cost me $50 for a small tube. I emailed the company after using it for a month to ask how long it would take to work, application tips, etc. Noone emailed back. Not impressed with this company or this product. Save your money!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!