Neutrogena Sport Face Sunblock SPF 70

Neutrogena Sport Face Sunblock SPF 70 Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 332 in Sun Protection

June 29, 2016

I love Neutrogena products, my face burns so easily and so before going outside in the daytime I put a bit of this on, a little goes a long way. It works great my children even use it!

January 22, 2016

Provides great protection and doesn't feel greasy. I buy this a lot!

September 03, 2015

I burn. That's my relationship with the sun, I go out, it burns me. So sunscreen is an absolute necessity in the summer. Usually I'm a coppertone girl, spf 100 or higher, but just my luck the weekend I'm supposed to work security at a music festival it's bright sun, huuuuuuge hot temperatures and I run out of sunblock. Cue the mad dash to the drug store for supplies, but no they're out of my brand! What they did have was Neutrogena spf 70. I was doubtful that it would live up to my needs, but I was wrong! 8 hours in the sun and only reapplying it one time and no Summerfolk sunburn!

July 30, 2015

My skin burns so easily and this is the only sunblock that prevents burns. It goes on easy and lasts for a couple of hours. It is non greasy and feels great!

March 04, 2014

This was an ok sunscreen. I found this to be much too oily for me, even after I put some powder on top. I think the oil is what is keeping it waterproof. This takes a long time to absorb into the skin, and it maintains some of the tacky feeling that a lot of sunscreens have. Despite giving more coverage with powder, this made me really oily, especially outside.

August 20, 2011

I love this facial sunscreen. Its one of the few that doeant feel heavy or sticky. And it doesnt clog ur pores. And best of all it works!! No lobster face this summer!! And thats a great thing :-)