NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Q10 is an energy coenzyme found in the skin. With age its level decreases. The effective Q10plus formula:
• Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Replenishes skin with moisture
• For a smoother, younger- looking complexion

How to use:
For best results apply a dime amount daily on a cleansed face before NIVEA Q10plus day or night cream.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion.

November 04, 2016

I really love the light texture of this formula. I apply this before my night cream and before my day cream and this gives extra boost and hydration. My skin feels really energized and awake when I use the Q10plus Anti-wrinkle Replenishing Pearls. The pearls are smooth and blend nicely and evenly. The formula smells really fresh and sweet but not too much. It goes on evenly, absorbs and blends out perfectly. The formula leaves the skin soft and smooth with no greasiness or residue. It is the perfect formula for every morning and night.

November 03, 2016

J'ai testé un échantillon du produit et j'ai vraiment aimé l'effet sur ma peau. Lisse ma peau et la rend douce et bien hydrater. Un bon choix de sérum .

October 07, 2016

Allo j'aimerais bien l'avoir et en faire l'essaie jen ai tellement entendu parler par des gens de entourages et je recommenderai votre crème bien a vous Marilyne ldemon bert

September 27, 2016

• Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• Replenishes skin with moisture
• For a smoother, younger- looking complexion

September 26, 2016

I recently started using my Nivea Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls and I am in love with this product! Not only is it easy to use, by being able to incorporate it into your morning or night time routine, but in comparison to other such products it smells great and makes your face feel smooth and revitalized. For me, when I go out to buy some more the price is not so outrageous that I can easily afford the product without feeling guilt, nor put a huge dent in my wallet. Q10 not only makes my skin feel smooth but after a week of consistently using it I could see a difference and I loved it. Way to go Nivea!!

September 10, 2016

Love this serum!..I've used high end products and I can defiantly say for the price and where it's made its all worth it! By the way made in Italy! Texture is great and the smell is delightful. Great for an instant tightening effect. Gives your skin a nice dewy glow, I'm also very inpressed on the ingredients, has a good amount of hyloronic which works great on moisture and plumping out fine lines

August 29, 2016

The NIVEA Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls is the perfect solution to a smooth beautiful and younger looking complexion. Wrinkles are noticeably reduced if used everyday after gently rinsing your face with water. This works wonderfully for sensitive skin and is dermatologically tested.

August 15, 2016

This is a great product for the price range. I love the packaging and marketing that went into this product as well, provides my skin great moisture without being sticky, overly fragrant or oily!

July 11, 2016

Great product . would recommend this product to my family and friends.makes the lines on your face less noticeable . Makes your face feels refreshed And Renewed

July 03, 2016

Although I cannot notice a real difference in fine lines, my face does look more radiant and has more of a healthy glow than it did prior to using this for the past few months. I get many compliments on my complexion and I will take that as a win. I am nearly 50 so I don't expect my fine lines to just disappear, but this does seem to make my foundation sit better and go on smoother when I use it as a base. It smells fresh and pleasant, and goes on smooth and sinks straight into my dry skin, especially around my cheeks and eyebrow area, which tends to be driest. I really like it and find the pearl technology to easily blend into my skin with the cream well.