North American Hemp Co. Face Off Face Wash

North American Hemp Co. Face Off Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #513 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

November 29, 2016

I received a sample size of the North American Co. Face off Face Wash in my Topbox. I use it in the morning so I can't speak to how well it removes makeup. It has a nice citrus scent that is not overwhelming but smells really fresh, it's a nice pick me up in the morning. The Face wash has a gel like consistency. A little goes a long way. It lathers a little but refreshes nicely. It leaves my skin feeling clean and not stripped of hydration. I don't have that tight feeling that some cleansers cause. After washing my face, my skin feels soft and supple.I would purchase a full size.

July 01, 2014

I have been using this for over a year with at least another 6 months to go (used once a day - every night) in conjunction with another cleanser. My sensitive skin did enjoy this cleanser very much. There were no allergic reactions, nor were there any feelings of tightness of the skin. The scent was mild - somewhat like coconut (but I did not notice this all that much over time.) A small push of the pump, and the viscous clear liquid was enough to cover my whole face, but I use a little water to thin it out. Because it is sulfate free, it does not lather - yet it does the job fine without it.

It does not remove all of the makeup off of my face - namely my mascara (not waterproof.) I find that I would have to use a pad to wipe away any traces of this. I had noticed that the directions did indicate that this may achieve the best results with a hemp face cloth, which I did not use.

For a mild cleanser, this would be a great option. If you are looking to remove heavy makeup or mascara, it may leave traces behind.

(I had purchased this on clearance for 97 cents at Rexall. Normally, this can be around $12 for a 142ml bottle, which is pricey for a drugstore cleanser - but consistent with the other natural oriented beauty products being offered. Despite its claims or being all natural, the chemicals that are listed on the bottle are probably far from it.)

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag