Olay Pro-X Age Protection Lotion with SPF 30

Olay Pro-X Age Protection Lotion with SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #507 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Age Protection Lotion with SPF 30 is professionally designed to help shield your skin from harmful UVA and UVB exposure. This Primary Solution also hydrates to fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Key

May 18, 2010

My last trip to Jamaica, I forgot to put sunblock on my forehead, so I had several large brown spots on my head. I have been using this product for around a week and I can see a big difference already.

January 26, 2010

it is definately not worth the price. There is much better options out there for the same cost or less

June 23, 2009

This is a must have in any girls bathroom. It feels just like any other olay product. Light and creamy, not much needed so good value for money. And I still love the smell of olay. It reminds me of softness, gracefulness and elegance all in on.

February 12, 2009

Olay Professional is a brand new line that was launched in New York City in October and in Canada this month. It's a professional line designed for dramatic anti-aging results.

I had the pleasure of testing a few of the products. This one is my first. I brought it with me on vacation when I realized I didn't have a sunscreen for my face and the other products I was using didn't contain enough SPF for the beach. I was concerned because facial lotions containing sunscreen tend to make me breakout, but decided I'd rather that than old, withered and damaged skin.

This was a LIFE SAVER. Not only did it keep my face perfectly moisturized, I didn't get even a hint of a burn. I did not break out, and though the rest of my body has started peeling a bit now that I'm home, my face isn't.

The smell and consistency of this product is like sunscreen.

I'm also testing the discolouration fighting concentrate and I'll review it when I'm done. The products are intended to be used as part of a system with anti wrinkle cream and an eye cream for approximately 28 days to see the full results.

Though this is designed for every day wear all year round to protect from the sun's rays, I love it for the beach. I will continue to use this and think it is a great product.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products