Old spice pure sport body wash Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 23 in Men's Body Wash

March 23, 2017

I looooove old spice product. I almost wish they had these scents for women, I personally have used this product why not it is body wash. On top of how clean you get and feel from this body wash it also leaves your bathroom smelling amazing!

March 22, 2017

This is an old school body wash it has been around forever. The smell hasn't changed very much. The body wash lathers up good in the shower but the smell dosen't last long

March 21, 2017

Other than it having a very nice scent, it made my skin very dry and flaky. It triggered my psoriasis on my hands every time I touch this product.
    Never gonna be using Old Spice again.

March 21, 2017

I love the smell of this on my man. I find that it is a go to item, I prefer this over other brands as the smell is too strong for me. This scent is one that I just love

March 21, 2017

I love old spice products. They work really well. This body wash lathers and rinses off well. My wife likes the smell of the original scent, but I'm not picky.

March 21, 2017

Make your skin rash especially if you have sensitive skin.The scent was too overpowering.
    Not for people will sensitive skin.The bottle design is nice though.

March 10, 2017

My dad used old spice and as my son's grew up then ask for the deordant and body wash it smells fresh and clean and I think it smell and wesome at any age. I now have my grandson using it as well so four generations pretty good stuff !! Two thumbs up!

March 10, 2017

Mon conjoint utilise ce gel douche depuis plusieurs années. Il sent bon, nettoie bien. L'odeur est forte par contre et reste longtemps.
    Le prix est bon pour la quantité

February 28, 2017

I love the Old Spice brand! I use their deodorants and have always used their bodywash. Pure Sport smells amazing and is perfect for an athlete such as myself. Very well priced as well. Leaves me feeling clean and smelling awesome.

February 27, 2017

It seems old fashioned- the packaging is very old school Old Spice. But it smells great and works great. Doesn't dry out my arms and legs and has a great scent.