Old spice pure sport body wash
Good

Old spice pure sport body wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 22 in Men's Body Wash

February 11, 2017

Not much of a fan of this body wash. The smell is not bad but I noticed that it drys out my skin even more when I use this. I need a good moisturizing body wash as I work outside all day and this makes my skin even drier. Its a good price at Walmart for under 4$ but not worth the purchase unless they put moisturizers in it

January 19, 2017

l odeur est bonne je l acheterais encore sans probleme ni hésitation
    l odeur reste quand meme longtemps
    ce n est pas un de mes tops mais a l occasion je l achete
    pas trop cher et abordable

January 17, 2017

I used this a couple times. I found the smell pleasant but very strong. It was thick and not runny. It made good lather and worked well. My body felt clean and refreshed afterwards.

January 17, 2017

My dad uses Old Spice. I have always associated it with older men although I realize that isn't the case :) It smells wonderful and my dad says it leaves his skin feeling smooth and he feels clean and energized afterwards.

January 17, 2017

My brother used to have this Old Spice and I remember the distinct smell and look of the bottle. I wonder if they ever made a version for women. Was it my favorite smell...no....but it did bring back scents of yesteryear.

January 17, 2017

Old spice sport body wash is wonderful it makes my hair smell like a man and keeps my hair so soft and shiny even .My hair I pretty long.I always use it I got one for Xmas.

November 22, 2016

I love the smell of this body wash-- and it stays strong well after! My husband loves this body wash and I get it on sale a lot-- and grocery51 offers discounts as well for it!

July 19, 2016

Le savon préféré de mon copain. Il ne sèche pas la peau et l'hydrate très bien et laisse la peau si douce! L'odeur reste très longtemps donc c'est un plus parce qu'il faut avouez qu'un homme qui sent bon, c'est parfait!

July 09, 2016

Thats one of my husband favourite body wash. He said nothing cleans his skin that well without drying his skin. Plus it smells sooo good. Prisewise its very affordable