OMG's

OMG's Reviews

Ranked #674 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 05, 2016

These were intriguing since being on the dragons den. I decided to purchase one milk and one dark chocolate.
The milk was very rich and creamy, a child would love it. I preferred the dark, as it was a more sophisticated less sugary taste. The clusters were the perfect salty, crunch that I needed. The bag size is great, you cant totally overdo it, and its not too bad if you accidentally finish the bag.

December 18, 2015

These are soo addicting I can eat a whole bag! & inexpensive which makes me buy more than just one bag!

February 23, 2015

Tried this product. Not bad.... Price was right.

May 12, 2014

I am in love. So addicting so be sure to buy more than one you'll be glad you did!

May 14, 2012

I 1st heard of this products on Dragon's Den and they definatly caught our attention.
OMG's are chocolatey graham clusters with diced almonds and toffee bits. They come in either Dark, Milk or White chocolate... need I say more?
They taste home made, as if you're grandma just spent the afternoon in the kitchen making these. At only $3.99, you can't go wrong!