Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Shower Gel

Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Shower Gel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #641 out of 843 in Bath & Body

September 26, 2008

I really like this shower gel. I received it from an event where I met the founder of Organic Surge and got to learn a bit about the company. Organic Surge uses part of their proceeds to fund orphanages in Africa, build schools and wells and make a difference in their lives. It's an amazing thing they are doing and so buying their products is something you can feel good about. I am totally impressed by this company.

This shower gel contains bergamot, sweet orange oils, vitamin E and other goodies that give it a delicate refreshing scent. I like that there are no artificial fragrances in it. Sometimes really heavily scented shower gels give me a reaction in the shower. This one is soft, gentle and works well. I feel good about using it because I'm not slathering myself with chemicals. There is a chemical component in the preservative but it is a mild one and the only one in the product.

The price is great, the quality is high and I will definitely stock up once I run out.