Orphan Black Season Three

Orphan Black Season Three Reviews

1 review
Ranked #128 out of 1001 in DVD

September 25, 2016

This is the third season of the Canadian sci-fi show. It aired in April 2015, and ran for ten episodes, each of which is approximately 45 minutes in length.

The third season seems to be the one which most people favour a bit less than the others. I can understand that, as I myself like it the tiniest bit less as well, though certainly not by much. The reason for this is due to the introduction of the Castors, played by Ari Millen. I'm not a fan of his portrayal, nor of the characters. I understand that we're not supposed to like the characters very much, but I just find his acting to be quite dry and too much the same, in contrast to Tatiana, who is the complete opposite. This is just personal preference.

I liked that this season didn't end on as much of a cliffhanger as the last two. Yes, there were unanswered questions, but aside from a few things, it ends quite well. Cliffhangers are so hard to deal with when you have a whole year to wait between seasons!

This is still an excellent show and I highly recommend continuing if you've gotten this far. This season also has my favourite Helena scene. You'll have to watch to find out!

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads