Orphan Black Season Three

Orphan Black Season Three Reviews

1 review
Ranked #151 out of 1005 in DVD

September 25, 2016

This is the third season of the Canadian sci-fi show. It aired in April 2015, and ran for ten episodes, each of which is approximately 45 minutes in length.

The third season seems to be the one which most people favour a bit less than the others. I can understand that, as I myself like it the tiniest bit less as well, though certainly not by much. The reason for this is due to the introduction of the Castors, played by Ari Millen. I'm not a fan of his portrayal, nor of the characters. I understand that we're not supposed to like the characters very much, but I just find his acting to be quite dry and too much the same, in contrast to Tatiana, who is the complete opposite. This is just personal preference.

I liked that this season didn't end on as much of a cliffhanger as the last two. Yes, there were unanswered questions, but aside from a few things, it ends quite well. Cliffhangers are so hard to deal with when you have a whole year to wait between seasons!

This is still an excellent show and I highly recommend continuing if you've gotten this far. This season also has my favourite Helena scene. You'll have to watch to find out!

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works