Palmers skin therapy face oil
Good

Palmers skin therapy face oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

October 06, 2016

I tried this product first from a magazine sample and loved it and had to buy it. I have combination skin and was worried that it may make my skin more oily or breakout but I didn't have that problem at all. It keeps my face looking toned and hydrated. A little bit of the product goes a long way so it should last for a good while too!

June 06, 2016

Loooove this I have recently discovered the whole Palmers line and am addicted the way it hydrates and makes my skin look radiant I just love it my skin all over is problematic but this definitely helps !

May 25, 2016

This product is amazing. Great for all skin types. I use the whole line of palmers products and can't get enough!!! I would highly recommend this product.

April 23, 2016

I discovered this after rave reviews in a magazine, I have combination skin, fine lines and sun damage! This stuff rocks! It's so deliciously moisturizing, it's an oil but it soaks in leaving a soft dewy glow. It's now my staple every morning. You get a bottle for 10 bucks! This is a keeper!

March 08, 2016

CONS: needs time to soak into the face
PROS: the smell, the effectiveness, the price, everything
This is an amazing face oil, and it feels so luxurious. For the very affordable price it really does work well. Evens skin tone, moisturizes, and does not clog pores atall. If your thinking about trying it, do, it is worth it.

January 14, 2016

This is a great moisturizer in oil form..it is non greasy.. it makes your skin have a glow look.. it evens out skin tone and hydrates.. it does not clog pores. I would recommend this to anyone!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products