PC Blue Menu Omega-3 Eggs
Good

PC Blue Menu Omega-3 Eggs Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 07, 2016

I love these eggs! I do find the price can be quite high (we go through a lot of eggs in our household) but for the quality it is worth the extra dollars!

December 14, 2015

PC Blue Menu Omega-3 Eggs;

good price for good eggs for omega 3 eggs as well

good price for the amount of eggs
the health of the eggs

June 08, 2015

The price isn't bad at all for omega-3 eggs! They taste great and they're good for you. Love buying this and I highly recommend it!

June 02, 2015

I like that they have the added bonus of Omega-3. Another healthy option from PC Blue Menu. Large eggs that are always fresh and cook up perfectly. These are often on sale which is great for us. A healthy choice for my family.

June 02, 2015

I usually buy these when they go on sale and lately it happens pretty often - yay! Good quality, size, taste.

June 02, 2015

These eggs are great, nice size, taste really good!!!

March 31, 2015

I made the switch last year to Omega 3 Eggs for dietary reasons. I have found the PC Blue Menu Omega 3 Eggs (Superstore - Western Canada) - both white and brown to be very good and come in at about 70 cals per egg. I eat one Omega 3 Egg every day for protein - usually boiled - so I go through about 2 cartons a week. They also seem to be priced quite a bit cheaper than some of the bigger "Name Brands" like Burnbrae or Sparks and taste just as good!