Pepsi Max Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

March 10, 2016

Love this soda pop. Great taste without all the calories. Great taste, even nicer than regular Pepsi. Only drawback...it's not always easy to find. Wish Pepsi company would produce more.

December 09, 2015

I didn't mind it but it was OK and pops price should be lowered

December 09, 2015

Wasn't the best. I didn't like taste f it or the aftertaste. It wasn't the worst thing but not the best either

December 09, 2015

i am a soda drinker, pepsi max just wasnt for me, anyway you put it anything diet is horrible....

December 09, 2015

Not bad but not as good as the original. I wouldn't use this as a drink mix. Not for kids either. Kinda ugly bottle design.

July 09, 2015

The first time i ever tried Pepsi max we were on vacation and I decided to give it a taste as I have never heard of it before. The first time tasted awful but that was because it was really warm and what pop doesn't taste gross warm right? I bought a case after we got home and after it was in the fridge for a while I got to taste the most refreshing pop ever! I am a huge Pepsi fan and was always weery of trying their new products but this has now replaced the regular Pepsi I always drank. Plus it has 30% less sugar than the regular stuff and it still tastes great!!

April 07, 2015

this is by far the best diet pop . It tastes sooo much like pepsi i have no problem going straigh for this instead of sugary ones!

March 11, 2015

This is my go to pop. Love the flavour. I suffer from migraines & sometimes caffeine helps reduce the pain. Most pops don't have enough caffeine to have an effect but Max does! Love, love, love it!!

January 27, 2015

I drink a lot of pepsi in one day . I decover something that taste almost the same with 0 calories.
The taste isnt the same as the diet pepsi . For someone on diet , i recommend you Pepsi MAX. The tast is just wow beside the diet one ;) !

1.5/5

January 05, 2015

I really didn't like the taste of this. I prefer the original Pepsi